To the darkness of Hell, as promised.

Gray: Have you anything better to do than to interject in my love-life?. And I told you not to touch me!!.

Natsu: (Sulk) Well that's gratitude for ya, I went through Hell trying to keep "That" from killing Juvia!.

Gray: (Places hand on to Natsu's shoulder)

Natsu: Huh?!.

Gray: You did great.

Natsu: ........ Thanks.

Gray: I admit, without you I'd be dead.

Natsu: You're just now realizing that?.

Gray: No.

Natsu: Ok, I believe you. Just a matter of perspective is all it takes.

Gray: What do you know about "perspective"?.

Natsu: I know enough.

Gray: I might hit you.

Juvia: Well I'm glad you two are making up but, Tessa is thawing.

Gray: Hell!!.

Levy: Natsu!.

Natsu, Gray and juvia turned around to see what levy wanted. Juvia was grabbed by the hair and then the whole team was captured.

Natsu: You asshole!!.

Gray: Stuff it Natsu!.

Gajeel: Gray calm down, we need to find a way to get rid of her.

Gear: (Bluntly hits Gajeel)

Gajeel: You bitch!.

Gear: Rip them apart!!.

A whole army of Ice-devils surrounded the Fairytail guild. Gray knew that this would not end well if he didn't come up with something. Death was the only thing on his mind for Fairytail guild, in his heart was the only thing that kept him going on forever, love.
Gray tried to get up when he was kicked in the face by Tessa.

Tessa: And just what do you think you're doing?.

Gray: Where is she?!!.

Tessa: Getting ready for her "conversion".

Gray: I will kill you if you do this to her!!. Do you hear me, I will hunt you forever and then when I find you, I will kill you even if I'm on my last breath!!!.

Tessa: You will die tonight anyway, so why fight?.

Gray: I fight for the guild that is still precious to me, I fight for the people who I call "my family", I finish the fights for the people who died sacrificing their lives for me, I fight against the ones who claim that they will beat the guild of "Fairytail" and I'm proud to be a guild member, because I am a guild champion, I am passed the ranking I should be, I was the best student Ur ever had, I am the son of Silver.... but most of all, I am Gray Fullbuster and that woman you have, is mine.

Tessa: "Silver"?. He's never had a kid!.

Gray: Yeah, it's me!. (Kicks Tessa off the platform)

Tessa: (Gets up) You fool!!.

Gray: I'm not the fool, you are!.

Gray was enraged so much that he could put Kurama the nine tailed fox demon to shame. Ice took over his skin as it climbed up his body like water.