Powers, on ice.

Gray: This can't be happening, you have my powers and I have yours. And now because of me, you might die from ice-devil's power, I'm sorry Juvia, I'm sorry!!!. (Bawling)

Juvia: Gray-Sama..

Gray: (Sniffles). ...... What?..

Juvia: It's not as bad as you think.

Gray: (Trembling) What do you mean?.

Juvia: Maybe now that I have some of the ice-devil's power, maybe this will help you. Now we can work together as one, major force.

Gray: Juvia, I don't know whether to hit you or kiss you. Because, you are not like anyone I ever met with that would take it so easily knowing that they could die. Do you love me that much Juvia?.

Juvia: Yes. If you go, I go. They have to go through me before they could get to you.

Gray: I won't let you die for me, do you understand that. Promise me you will not die for my sake!.

Juvia: You have to promise that if I died, you have to go on without me. I will never leave you alone, to be alone, is a fate worse than death. I would have never thought that anyone could love me but, I was wrong, I know you love me, you can't hide it anymore.

Gray: How did you know!?. I ignored you, I practically hurt you in the most possible ways and you say that you love me?. ..... How could you love me, I'm just nothing, I'm not worth loving.

Juvia: Look Gray-Sama, you would ignore me but, I would try to find ways to get your attention. I fought you, I won trophies, I won battles and I realized. It was not just you ignoring me, it was your drive to be to be strong, so I wanted to be strong too. It was your heart and soul, not the material things that made me love you, it was all you. Gray-Sama I am grateful to you for everything you've done, I punished myself for everything I did wrong.

Gray: Why?. Why would would you punish yourself?. What did you do wrong?.

Juvia: I let your father down.

Gray: What?. How did you let him down?. Juvia, answer me.

Juvia: I promised him that I would protect you. I haven't been doing a good job of it.

Gray: Juvia, is that what you were hiding from me?. A promise to my dad?.

Juvia: Actually, I have made the promise to him before he died.

Gray: If we are going to be strong enough, we have to trust each other a whole lot more, we can't keep secrets anymore. Juvia to see you hurt will kill me inside and that's the truth.

Juvia: I want to stay with you forever and that's the truth.

Gray stood there and looked at her, then he started to cry.

Gray: Juvia, I have to tell you something....

Juvia: What?.

Gray: I ..... I.. love...you. Ahhh, who am I kidding, Juvia I can't let you leave me, I love you (Hysterically crying) I- (faints)

Gray fell on the ground and one tear rolled onto his cheek. Juvia then wiped off the tear with her finger and then went into the house to put the tear in a little vile. Then she picked Gray up off the ground and then carried him into the house. He didn't wake up for hours. Juvia stayed by his side most of the afternoon and evening.

Hope you enjoyed my chapter, FAIRYTAIL DESU!!.

P.k.I might just gonna have to keep apologizing. Even if you think I don't I do. I love you all the same.💑