Chapter 10: The Girls

Start from the beginning

"So is it true that he bought you?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"What's your full name?" Avery asked, while cleaning her gun.

"Natalie Chambers," I answered. They all locked at me in shock.

"Your brother is hot," Madison exclaimed.

"Not as hot as I am," Kent sang as he walked into the kitchen.

"Whatever," Avery smirked, "But your brother is very attractive."

"Who Keith?" Kent asked.

"Yeah," Madison smiled.

"He's a d!ck," Kent sighed.

"Hey that's my brother you're talking about," I glared.

"I know," Kent smirked, and started walking out of the kitchen. Avery slid me a spoon, and I picked it up. I chucked the spoon at the back of Kent's head just as he turned around. The spoon hit him right in the forehead, and he glared at me.

"I am not AJ," he growled, "Therefore you are not allowed to throw spoons at me."

"What are you going to do about it?" Avery challenged.

"Next time. Natalie. You won't be so lucky," Kent smirked. His threat didn't sound so intimidating, so I just rolled my eyes. Kent walked out of the room, and I caught Avery's eyes staring at his butt.

Interesting. It was silent for a few minutes before Lynn spoke up.

"Have you ever fought someone before?" She asked. I thought about for
a minute. The only person I've fought with was Keith, and that was over the last slice of pizza.

"The only person I've fought with is my brother," I replied, "So no I've never fought anyone before."

"Well, thats where we're gonna start tomorrow," Sabrina stated.

"Be up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning," Lynn stated. Wait what? I'll get up early but I refuse to get up that early.

"Are you insane?" Sabrina gaped.

"I'm not getting up that early," Madison complained.

"Fine," Lynn sighed,"9:00 a.m."

"Much better," Avery smiled. The girls then said goodbye, and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me to my thoughts.

What am I going to do today? I walked out of the kitchen and outside.

I laid down in the hammock, when I felt someone in my presence. I looked to my right, and saw Cole standing outside smoking.

"What are you looking at?" He scowled.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered. AJ walked through the door followed by.....Keith! I jumped up from the hammock and ran over to him.

I engulfed him in a hug, and he hugged back. We pulled away, and he smiled at me.

"How's my baby sister?" he asked.