Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home

Natalie's POV

You don't know how great it felt to be done with college. Three long years away from home, I wonder how much has changed since I left.

The plane ride from New York to Colorado was long. Thankfully, I had first class so it wasn't as exhausting. When I landed, I grabbed all of my luggage (which was a lot) and I went to go find my parents. Instead I found a chauffeur holding a sign with my name on it.

I walked over to the guy and smiled. He took my luggage, and took me out to the limo that was waiting. Talk about rolling out in style.

The car ride was silent, but quick. Soon the huge house, which I grew up in, stood out in all of it's glory. Man did I miss this place.

When the car stopped I jumped out of the car, and ran inside. I automatically went straight up into my room, and jumped on my bed.

"Oh I missed you so much," I yelled into a pillow.

"Still an idiot," I heard a deep voice chuckle. Keith! I quickly shot up, and jumped on my brother causing both of us to fall to the floor. "Oww," he groaned.

"Shut up if I'm fine you're fine," I chuckled.

"I broke your fall!" he complained.

"Shut up and hug me," I giggled, and hugged him. He sighed and hugged me... well squeezed the life out of me.

"I missed my wittle sister," he said in a baby voice.

"You're wittle sister can't breathe," I gasped, as he let go of me. I rolled off of him, and on to the floor. "Thank god, I thought I was about to die," I exaggerated, and stood up.

"Oh get over it," he laughed, and stood up as well. I took a good look at my brother, and noticed a big change.

His figure was a lot more muscular then it used to be, and his arms were covered in tattoos. His hair was a darker brown then it use to be, and he looked a lot....scarier. But I know he's just a dork.

"Well you look," I paused, "Different."

"Thank you," he smiled, "You look...Terrible."

"Good I was trying to look like you today," I smirked, and he frowned.

"Well I see you two are getting along better then ever," my mother's amused voice, chuckled from behind me.

"Mom," I yelled, and turned around to hug her. We held each other close and I could tell she was crying.

"I missed you so much," she sniffled.

"I missed you too," I chocked, trying to hold back my tears. We pulled away, and she stroked my hair.

"You're so beautiful," she smiled.

"Really," I smiled, "Because I was told that I looked terrible today." I looked back at Keith, and he smiled.

"I'm not wrong," he smirked. I turned around and punched him in the arm. "Oww," he whined, "Mom she hit me."

"Can you two act your age," she giggled, "Keith your 23, and Natalie you're 21. So get along you two."

"What are you talking about this is a strong sibling bond," I smiled, and hugged Keith. We both gave her a cheesy smile, and she just laughed. "Where's dad?" I asked.

"He'll be home soon he had an important meeting to attend to," she explained.

"Oh okay," I replied, "Well I don't know about you but I am hungry."

"Same," Keith agreed.

"Well there's food in the kitchen," my mom smiled.

"To the kitchen," Keith yelled and ran down the stairs.

"Yay food," I yelled and followed Keith to the kitchen. Man it feels good to be home.

-----------------------

Chapter 1 is finished.

If you didn't know the picture is the Chamber family's house.

What do you think about Natalie and Keith's brother and sister relationship?

Please Vote & Comment