What he wants

Rick walked through the Prison doors and I couldn't contain my excitement, I limped towards my boyfriend and moved a little faster when I saw Daryl and Hershel behind him.

"Slow down my dear we don't want you to hurt yourself" Hershel warned as he hobbled closer.

I wrap my arms around him, this man was like the father I always wanted and I am so glad that he is ok. Rick and Daryl look between themselves clearly hoping it was one of them I went to first, but I know that there is no hard feelings between the men.

I limp over to my brother next and he slyly smiles at Rick and I know that my brother probably betted on this.

I kiss Daryl's cheek, then I slap him upside the head.

"Ow" He groans rubbing the sore spot.

"That is fer leaving without tellin me, 'nd I know I was out but that ain't no excuse" I demanded.

"M'sorry" Daryl muttered.

"Ya better be" I say with a smile as I kiss where I hit him.

I limp over to Rick and he looks a little bit worried.

"Are you ok babe?" Rick asks.

I nod and kiss him, he wraps his arms around me and we hold onto each other. I didn't want to break away from him or leave his warmth. He smelt like woodland and farm but it was a tempting scent, he tasted like alcohol, bitter yet sweet when his tongue collided with mine.

We broke away after hearing Carl and Sophia yell 'ew!".

We smiled at each other before turning our attention back to the group.

"How come he gets love and I get smacked" Daryl grumbles and everyone laughs.

I smack Rick on the head and he shoots Daryl a hurt look.

"I thought we were brothers?" Rick asks an adorable pout to his lips.

"We are" Daryl replies smirking.

"Then why you call me out?" Rick asks with a smile.

Daryl just shrugs.

Merle walks into the room with Missy holding his hand.

"Well welcome back" Merle chuckles placing a kiss to Missy's cheek.

"I'm gone two days 'nd ya get a woman, well done brother" Daryl marveled.

"So what happened whilst we were gone?" Rick asks.

"Well Rose woke up and a group entered the Prison" Carol admits.

"What!" Rick groans.

"Calm down Rick, are they still here?" Hershel asks.

"Yeah, they are in the next cell, I found them" Carl beamed.

"so brave" Sophia giggled.

I smile at them two, they would make a good couple in a world like this, but I doubt Carol would let Sophia date for a while yet, I mean she still is her little girl as she is only thirteen like Carl.

"Are they from the Governor's group?" Daryl asks and I visibly cringe at his name, well his nickname.

Rick notices this and pulls me closer to him rubbing soft circles on my hips.

"Not that we know of" Maggie says standing by the door.

"Yeah" Glenn says looking over to Maggie, I know they have been having problems since the Governor nearly raped her, I feel sorry for them both as they match each other perfectly.

"Let's take a look" Daryl says.

"Wait, Rick we need to tell them" Hershel says sending a look to Rick.

"Tell us what?" Merle asks.

I look up at Rick.

"Is Michonne here?" Rick asks.

"No, she went to exercise" Maggie's sister Beth says holding Judith in her arms feeding her, her formula.

"What is it, Rick?" I ask.

"The Governor, he wanted something" Rick starts.

"What does he want dad?" Carl asks.

"Yeah, Rick what does he want?" Carol asks pulling Sophia tight against her chest as if she is protecting her from him right now.

There is a pause and the air becomes thick with suspense.

"He wants Michonne" Rick finally says with a sigh rubbing his face with his hand.

"He can't have her" I say softly kissing Rick's cheek.

There were a chorus of I agree's.

"He will kill us all" Merle sighed.

We all looked at him in shock for even thinking that we would give one of our own up even if she had only been here for a few days but now it feels like an eternity since I had met her and Andrea in the room next to ours in Woodbury. I felt like ages since I had been there.

"Merle we can't" Missy says to him.

"I won't let him hurt my family, not again he tried to kill me, ma brother, my princess, Jaz and Lea, they are my family and he won't hurt them" Merle snarls.

"Merle" I start.

"He can't hurt you" He pleads.

I limp over to my older brother, Missy lets go of his hand and steps back from him as I embrace my brother into a hug blocking out the whispers around us.

"We need to check out these people, then we can make a decision" Hershel insists.

We nod and I limp towards the door.

"Who is on watch duty of them?" Glenn asks.

"Jaz, Lea and Beth" I reply.

"Wait! Who is on watch duty!" Glenn demands.

I slap my forehead.

"Please don't tell me nobody is on watch duty" Glenn frets and Maggie makes a move to comfort him but stops herself.

"Blake and Elliot are on watch duty" I chuckle patting his shoulder.

Carl walks to the door with his set of keys and turns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back guys" Lea yawned as we entered the room.

"Tired?" I ask.

"Very, got no sleep" She replies.

"After this I will take over if you want?" I ask.

"Sure, thanks!" Lea smiles.

I limped towards the group that stand there.

There was a colored man with a girl that could be his girlfriend or sister, another man and what seemed like his son; they looked pretty upset so I wonder if it was his wife that was bit that they had to put down.

"Hello" The colored man says.

"Hi" I meekly say.

"I'm Tyreese and this is my little sister Sasha-" He starts.

"They don't wanna know our names-they wanna kill us off like they did to my wife!" The other man yelled.

"Calm down" I say gently.

"No you shut up you redneck bitch!" He growls and I take a step back.

"You leave my girlfriend alone!" Rick bellows taking a step forward and they take a few steps back.

"Please we only want a place to stay" Tyreese pleads.

"Yeah" Sasha urged.

"Rick" I hinted.

He looked at me before looking at them.

"Ok" Rick sighed.

"Thank you so much!" Tyreese beamed his sister Sasha had a matching smile on her face.

"But-" Rick started.

"But what!" The other man said.

"Allen!" Tyreese pleaded.

"Dad" The younger boy warned.

"Hush, Ben-you saw what happened to Donna, your mother" Allen growled.

"You ain't staying here!" Rick yelled at Allen.

"Please, mister" Sasha pleaded.

"Please, my sister she hasn't done anything wrong!" Tyreese begged.

I looked at Rick and hoped he would do the right thing.

"I ain't being bossed about by this wanna-be sherif and his dumb redneck bitch!" Allen cursed.

"Alrigh' yer asked fer it!" Merle snarled trying to break away from the hold Glenn had him in.

Merle thrashed his elbow back and hit Glenn smack in the nose. Blood dripped from it in a gory way and it was the first sight of blood in days apart from the old blood splattered on the floor from Allen's late wife, Donna.

"Glenn!" Maggie gasped rushing towards him but still she stopped before she reached him.

Maggie dashed out of the room leaving her sister Beth, Lea and Hershel to trail after her.

"M'sorry Chinaman" Merle apologised.

"He's Korean" I said before turning back to Allen.

"I am a redneck, but at least I ain't a piece of scum like you" I snarled pressing back into Rick who rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"What ya gonna do bitch, nothang can't even walk properly, betcha were bitten, look weak enough" Allen chuckled.

"Leave her alone you ugly bastard!" Jaz snarled.

"Aw need yer back-up redneck?" Allen chuckled.

"Dad" Ben warned.

"Listen to yer son" Beth yelled.

"no" Allen smirked.

"Please" Tyreese begged.

"I want you two gone!" Rick bellowed.

"We will die out there!" Allen growled.

"You made fun of my girl!" Rick growled.

He called me his girl and he growled whilst saying it-was it wrong that I was completely turned on by that fact. Not at this moment Rose there are more pressing issues at hand than how hot your boyfriend is right now and how hot you are for him and him alone.

"But we will die" Allen said in a defeated tone.

"That's yer own fault" Jaz hissed.

"We could take this Prison!" Allen yelled to Tyreese whilst he shook his head.

"I wanna stay--if they will let me?" Tyreese asked.

"You may" Rick said.

"Thank you" Tyreese and Sasha cried.

"What? They get to stay!" Allen growled.

"Yes, now leave before I put a bullet in yer brain!" Rick growled.

I smiled at Allen which really riled him up.

"So you let whores in here but not a man and his son?" Allen asks with a snooty smirk.

"Don't call MY woman a whore she is a much better person than you will ever be!" Rick growled.

"What about my son, he won't survive out there and my wife---she died right there" Allen cries pointing to where most of the blood is splattered.

"I'm sorry about yer wife I really am--mine died to--but you have no excuse to threaten my girlfriend with horrid, untrue comments-- 'nd fer yer son--M'sorry but it's yer own fault" Rick sighs.

"Fine, come on Ben let's leave these pyco's" Allen huffs.

Ben nods following his father.

Allen turns around and looks at Tyreese " I trusted you--Donna trusted you".

Allen and Ben leave.

I burry myself in Rick's warm embrace looking into his deep, ocean blue orbs as I lean up towards his ear. I take it in between my teeth and I hear him slowly exhale trying not to gather to much attention to us. I let go but trail my tongue around the shell of his ear.

"Rose" He warns in a gentle whisper.

"Rick--wanna go try out our bed?" I ask with a wink.

"Rose--I thought-"Rick starts.

"Thought what baby?" I ask.

"That you wouldn't want me that way fer a while after I hurt ya" Rick groaned at the feeling of me accidently brushing my fingures against his buldge.

"Rose" He hisses but I only grin.

"Come on baby" I say dragging him to our cell with full co-operation from Rick.

Tonight is gonna be a fun one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you like the new update because I certainly did.

If I had to pick a song for this chapter it would be 'Explosions by Ellie Goulding' In more ways than one.

Please check out my friend Missy Smith's book 'His name is Agent' because I am in it (Jamie Dixon).

Also please check out rayna () her profile is amazing do not know her but yes I am giving shoutouts to the people that heart my books because you know---I can.

That's it for today, I hope you have a great Sunday and so fourth...

Stay Tuned x