Planning the art of Seduction

Its been 2 hours since the boys left.

I was sitting on a log eating one of the squirrles Daryl got us when I see Beth looking at me with that playful glint in her eyes I know that she wants to talk about Rick but I am too hungry to talk to her. But she ended up coming over anyways.

"Hey" She said.

"Hi" I said between mouthfuls.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"You are" I replied.

"You sound like your brothers" She said.

"I know" I said.

"You need help" She said.

"Ok give me a few minutes and I will meet you by my tent." I said.

"Ok" She replied before walking off leaving me to my food.

After I had finished I decided to walk on over to my tent to meet Beth.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi, lets get planning" Beth said.

"Planning what?" I asked playing dumb because I know what she was talking about she meant seducing Rick.

"How to seduce that sexy cop, of course!" Beth stated with a smirk.

"But he has a wife and kid!" I groaned with annoyance.

"Well, that wife cheated and his kid loves ya" Beth scoffed.

"He won't like me!" I whined.

"Whats not to like your a badass, sexy, dangerous redneck and men like him have a thing for danger, remember Josh that cop I dated 2 years ago well he was a sucker for danger and Terry was the same lets just face it cops have a thing for danger 'nd Rick has a bit of a thing for you" Beth said.

"Yeah Ima badass but Rick don't 'ave a thang for me I mean look at me!" I mumbled.

"Rose, we are doing this no matter what ya say so get yer confidence in check coz yer a Dixon and ya need to start actin' like one!" Beth scolded.

" ok" I mumbled.

"I didn't hear ya!" Beth snickered.

"We doin' this or what!!" I snarled.

"Sure" Beth teased grabbing my hand and pulling me further away from the group.

"Why you takin' me this far Bethan" I stated using the nickname I gave her.

"Coz we need privacy" She sang.

I stayed in silence until we got to the lake that was close to camp.

"Ya gonna do this or what?" I asked.

"Ok ok so the first thin' 'bout seduction is don't be desperate have a devil may care attitude 'nd act a little reckless but don't get yerself 'urt or that will ruin the prospect of the game" Beth trilled.

"Ok" I murmed getting really interested.

"Rose, I know ya were good with dem boys in the club but they ain't Rick Grimes and he was married so he probably knows all dem tricks already ya gotta pull out the stocks but still be true to you" Beth went on.

"He still is married" I stated.

"No she cheated that is over!" Beth drilled.

"Ok hit me with step 2" I said looking down.

"Ya need to relax coz if ya look stressed he will think that ya were forced to come over or ya don't wanna speak to 'im and ya do 'ight?" She asked.

"Course I do" I mumbled.

"Can't 'ear ya!" Beth taunted.

"Course I do!" I yelled.

"Good, now step 3, be playful. smile, flirt, touch, tease they are the four steps to being playful and ya need to use 'em!" She stated.

"Ok, Smile, flirt, touch 'nd tease I got it" I said with a smirk, this was gonna be easy.

"Next step, don't always be avaliable went he asks you if ya wanna go out on a run say ya busy but don't always do this or he will think ya not interested!" Beth explained.

"Ok be unavaliable, but not always unavaliable got it!" I insited.

"Ok, 5th step, don't be an open book boys like a bit o' mystery 'nd a bit o' danger. Got it?" Beth asked.

"Got it" I chimed.

" 'nd the last step is be patient coz Rick ain't gonna come easy so ya will 'ave to wait a while but darlin' it'all be worth it" Beth chided.

"Good we better get back to camp they might be missing us!" I joked I mean who would miss me my only friends are Dale, Andrea, Amy and Beth the rest are lookin' for ma brother Merle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time lapse to walker infestation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were everywhere and the boys wern't back yet so me and the rest were tacklin the walkers.

Whats the boys gonna think when they get back 'nd were dead. What will Daryl think when I'm dead, Merle, Jaz, Rick what will they think. Rick. Wait Carl! Oh shit where is he!!

"Carl!" I shout and I know I am bringin' walkers to me but I don't care I gotta find 'im.

"Carl!" I yell again.

"I'm over 'ere!" He yells and I kill the walkers that are nearing him with my knife.

"Ya ok?" I ask.

"m'fine" He replies and I hold him close in a hug.

"M'sorry I took so long" I said stroking his hair.

"Thats ok you were fighin' with the others" He replied.

"You wern't bit?" I ask.

"No, but can you teach me how to use a knife so I can defend myself" He asked with his cute little puppy dog eyes.

"Ok, but ya gotta ask ya daddy first kiddo" I say with a smirk.

"Sure thanks Rose" Carl says.

A scream breaks through the air and I grab Carl leading him towards the camp were Amy lays in a pile of her blood with a huge bite mark on her skin I scream running over to her and killing the walker that was feasting on her flesh.

"Amy!" I hear and Andrea cry as she runs over.

"Amy" We both sob as she lies motionless.

Amy was a friend of mine we went to the same school even if she wasn't in my year but we knew each other and it was the same with her sister Andrea and I loved them both as the sisters I never had.

Andrea pulled out her gun as Amy started to reach for her.

I could see that Andrea didn't want to do it and I tried to take my gun out but she stopped me.

"Rose, I need to do this, it needs to be me who does this" She said and through my tears I nodded.

Amy reached for Andrea and I grasped my gun incase it was needed.

Then the gunshot sounded.

I pulled Andrea into a hug and we sobbed into each other.

"You were a great sister and she loved you, she would be so proud of you, Andrea" I whispered.

"You were a great friend to her Rose thank you" Andrea whispered as we got up.

I looked around seeing Carol killing her bitten husband, Ed and I knew she was finally free from his abusive ways as it was no secret that he abused her and her daughter Sophia, I saw Jacqui having an argument with her friend Jim and I noticed that the boys and Jaz were back and Daryl, Jaz, Rick and Beth were running over to me.

"Rose, Beth are you ok!" Jaz yelled grabbing us both and hugging us tightly.

"We are fine right Beth?" I asked.

"We are fine can't say that much for some of the others" Beth stated and our faced held remorse.

"Carl!" Rick yelled frantically as he picked up Carl who was behind me.

"You sure ya ok little sis" Daryl said in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine were is Merle, he gone off smoking pot again coz if he is Ima kill 'im!" I yelled wondering where my big bro was.

"Rose" Daryl started.

"Ya'll got somat to tell me!" I yelled again.

"Merle is gone, he sawed off his hand and then burned the stump he tood the van and we don't know where he is" Daryl said tears brimming his eyes.

"No! This ain't right where is Merle!!" I screamed frantically as Rick grabbed my waist pulling me into his chest as I sobbed for the second time today.

"Get off ma sister Officer friendly!" Daryl yelled pulling me away and into Jaz's arms that as soon as I was in clasped around me and held me tight.

"Daryl stop!" I yelled as he headed towards Rick "Please" I whimpered.

Daryl stopped and walked back to me.

"Ya like 'im?" Daryl whispered in my ear sounding more like a statment than a question.

"yes" I whispered back but I was still not sure.

"Fine" Daryl said as he stalked away and I knew better than to follow him when he was like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on a log lost in my thoughts of our dead.

"May I sit with you?" Rick asked.

"Sure" I quietly replied.

"I'm sorry about Amy" Rick said.

"Yeah me too" I whispered.

"I'm sorry about Merle too" He said softly.

I looked at him he looked sad and he had bags under his eyes but he still looked handsome.

"Watcha lookin' at?" Rick asked.

"you" I replied.

"Me...I look terrible don't I" He pondered.

"nah you still look dashing Officer" I purred and I could see a faint blush creep up his cheeks.

"Um er thanks......er thanks for protecting Carl too he told me that you saved him from them walkers" Rick blurted.

"It was no problem Officer none at all" I whispered in his ear and stroking his arm as I walked over to Beth who was watching in the corner.

"So how did I do" I smirked.

" Very well Mr Grimes over there is shifting alot in his seat....what did ya whisper to 'im" Beth said a smirk on her lips.

"Well...I said....It was no problem Officer none at all" I said with a smile.

"Thats why he is moving about so much!" Beth chuckled.

"Whacha mean?" I asked.

"You got him all hot 'nd sweaty girl he gonna be thinkin' 'bout ya for a while now!" Beth squealed.

"Ok and by the way do you know how many died earler?" I asked.

"No but I know that Amy and Ed died and that Jim is bitten" Beth said carefully.

"Jim was bitten!" I gasped.

"yeah" Beth replied sullenly.

"poor Jacqui" I said feeling for her and I realised that was what they must have been arguing about.

"Well I am gonna go do some laundery, ok?" I asked as I walked away.

"Remember I like my shirts neat and that ya better not bump 'nd grind with the sexy Officer without tellin' me!" Beth yelled.

"ok!" I yelled with a smirk on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think that will be a great place to end this chapter and I hope you all liked it anyways please comment below what you thought of it ! Get ready for some more chapters! Stay Tuned x