HARRY:"Calm down." (he pours the marble syrup over the pancakes and gives Louis one) "Here you go."

LOUIS:(moans) "Woah, shit that is so good. Holy." (Keeps moaning)

HARRY:(gets really flustered and slightly hard in his tight jeans)"Uhm, yeah, see that's what I told you, I knew you would like them."

LOUIS:"I kinda expected them to be good but not that good. I'm serious Harry, those are fucking perfection, you could be a five star chef for a real fancy hotel."

HARRY:(laughs)"You only have eaten my pancakes, you literally can't say I'm that good."

LOUIS:"But your pancakes are that good."

HARRY:"Okay, I get it. So what should we do after eating?"

LOUIS:"Maybe a movie, Harry Potter this time?"

HARRY:"Alright, but first we should finish eating." (There is a little awkward silence after that) "So let's play something."

LOUIS:"Never have I ever!"

HARRY:"Isn't that a drinking game?"

LOUIS:"Yup I will get beer," (grabs two bottles and opens them)"Here you go."

HARRY:"Bit early to drink."

LOUIS:"What happened to the bad boy?"

HARRY:(sighs)"Just give it to me already." (Louis laughs)"The beer you moron."

LOUIS:"Okay let's start, Never have I ever lied to someone?" (Both take a sip)

HARRY:"Who hasn't lied, seriously? My turn, never have I ever slept with a girl?" (Louis drinks) "You truly are gay, huh?"

LOUIS:(doesn't answer) "Never have I ever slept with a guy?" (Harry drinks) "You truly are straight huh?"

HARRY:( stands up and steps really close to Louis) "Never have I ever wanted to kiss someone so bad like I want to kiss you right now." (Both of them take a sip)

LOUIS:(also stands up so that they are pressed chest to chest, their breathing is uneven, foreheads pressed against each other) "Never have I ever felt something like this." (And just like that Harry is kissing Louis, passionate and full with lust)  "Please don't tell me you are not gay again."

HARRY:"I won't." (Kisses Louis again and gives his bum a little squeeze, as Louis moans)

LOUIS:"What are you doing?" (Harry kisses his neck and nibbling on Louis soft spot)"Shit, what is happening?"

HARRY:"Absolutely no idea, but I fucking love it."

LOUIS:(pushes Harry away) "We seriously have to talk."

HARRY:"No, please just kiss me." (Kisses Louis again and for Louis it's the hardest to not kiss back and just give fully in yo Harry)

LOUIS:"I'm serious, you didn't even know Zayn and I broke up, but still, you are kissing me like I'm yours."

HARRY:( smiles really big) "You are single now?"

LOUIS:"Stop smiling, this is fucking serious Harry. What are we?"

HARRY: "I don't know, I guess we just like to kiss each other."

LOUIS:"So no feelings huh?"

HARRY:(lies)"Absolutely not, kinda like friends with benefits."

LOUIS:(angry)"So back to friends again? I'm not having that, if you want that then you are free to leave." (Turns around and leaves the kitchen)

HARRY:(grabs his wrists and spins him around so that they are back to being pressed to each other) "What do you want? Tell me! What are you feeling, Louis."

LOUIS:"I don't know, I'm really scared, because you keep telling me you are not gay, yet you kiss me like you are. You are so confusing and I don't know what this is to you."
(Whispers)"What I am to you?"

HARRY:(slips his arms around Louis waist and pulls him Incredibly closer) "I want you, Lou, but don't you think I'm scared as well. I never felt that to another human being, let alone a boy. Louis you completely turned my life upside down. You have no idea what you do to me."

LOUIS:(closes his eyes) "Harry, I really like you, even though I don't know why, because you are the biggest douche bag ever, but still I want you more than anything else."

HARRY:"I really like you too and I do know why, you are smart, hilarious, absolutely beautiful and your so sassy, I love that. Lou, you are perfect and you don't even know it. We are perfect for each other."

LOUIS:"Come here." (Kisses Harry with all he has, all his love, all his passion and Harry kisses back just like that) "You are perfect for me."

-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 20!!!
This fanfic is slowly ending, and my question is: Should I end it fast or  slower?

Anyways what do you think about this chapter, please comment and give me feedback.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND TO VOTE!

I
Love
You :)