HARMONY!

Hey guys just wanted to advise you guys that I've got a story just uploaded called 'harmony' pls pls plssss check it out and share it with your friends if you enjoy it! Thanks!

Here al little sneak peak on what to expect of the book 😉

Have you ever been so much in love, that it hurts? And when you thought you couldn't love the person anymore then you do now, that ache only grows...but it's a good ache right?

When your together everything is amazing...it's rare that people experience this kind of live...but what happens when life gets in the way of that love? And you can no longer be together...you know that little ache, that was slowly growing inside of you? It implodes.

But what if everything you owned, or cared about is taken away from you? By the one you love...by him.

3 years later....

Harmony Davis is now 23 and living out on the streets...bones threatening to pop out of her fragile skin, caused by starvation. She has nothing. Not a dime, not a crumb, only the rags that she has on her. But it was never like this. She once had an apartment in the city, a Hyundai Accent and her precious dog. It was all taken. By him. Hunger Cage.

But was it really him?

So what happens when these two souls reunite once again?

What should I read next???On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara