#5 twist me trilogy

Ok so...I'm going to start off buy saying to those who can't stomach anything too intense such as absuse, sadism, extreme violence and kidnapping...turn away now and move onto the next book on the list.

Rate: 9.5/10

I love this book but I felt at some points that the story on politics, government and illegal dealing stuff was lost on me. However after getting past the shock of the characters persona and such I absolutely live this book. I wouldn't read it a million times over but just a hundred or so 😉

Anyways, ways to describe this book:
- intense
- shocking
- suspenseful
- thrilling
- erotic
- Romantic
- the male protagonist is an extreme sadist...none of the blood or abusive type but...there is a lot of pain and snuggle that he loves from his partner (female protagonist)
- kidnapping
- action
- confusing (in the sense of, you won't know how you feel about this book till you finish reading the trilogy, which is what I think is a good thing)

One thing I will say about this book, the author has written it so well in my opinion because with all the harshness of a sadists world and in all its unfavourable overviews she makes it feel almost...so right. Trust me you will be as confused as I was after the first and second book but that's why it's come in a trilogy because the third book just puts it all together for me.

Names of all the books in the series: 1

1. Twist me
2. Keep me
3. Hold me

So let me know what you guys think of this book. It's a bit out there like I've stated at the start so it will be interesting to see how you guys will react.

Pls don't forget to comment, vote and check out my new Insta page called 'book_feeds'!

Xxxxx