Chapter 24

April's POV;

Meet me?x - Jai

Sure x - Ap

I quickly finished doing my makeup and left the house. The boys were at a signing so I was home alone. There's no harm in meeting up with Jai right? I know we kissed at the party but we were both drunk and we needed to talk about that, plus we were friends, so no harm in meeting up with a friend.

I walked over to the park that we were meeting. I stood there freezing cold for about half an hour before he turned up. "Hey." I said hugging him. God he was gorgeous and he smelt so good! He returned my hug and then gave me his hoody. "You look cold." I took it gratefully and then asked him if we could go somewhere warm. "We could go back to mine, Luke is home and the boys are probably coming round later." I immediately smiled at the thought of meeting the rest of the Janoskians and nodded.

We walked back to their house and Luke let us in. "Nice to meet you April, I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday." Luke said smiling. I looked at the twins both standing in front of me and sighed, urm right, Luke had a lip piercing and Jai didn't, that's the only way I could tell the difference between them both. They didn't look the same that much but it did get a bit confusing. "Hi!" I smiled hugging Luke. They both smelt so nice it was unreal. I could leave myself wrapped in their arms forever. Wait...No... I'm in love with Niall. We sat on the floor playing a dare version of spin the bottle.

The rest of the Janoskians let themselves in later. I laughed, they had there own key to Jai and Luke's place typical. "Wassup?" Beau asked and then he saw me, "Hello gorgeous and you might be?"

"Niall Horan's girlfriend Beau." Daniel said, I smiled and laughed. "Wait, you know who I am?" I asked star stricken. "Yes, everyone does April." He said as he hugged me. I hugged all of the others and we got back into the game. "April, have you lost your virginity?" Beau asked. "What?" I replied not sure what to do. "Sorry a bit personal but you really don't want to do the forfeit."

"Yes I have." I said looking down and blushing bright red. Great...thanks Beau. "Who to?" He asked, "Urm, my turns over, no more questions!" I said ignoring the question, he nodded and Jai hit him in the balls. I laughed they always do that in their videos. *Ring, Ring* I picked up my phone without bothering to look at caller ID.

"April where are you?" Niall said worriedly down the phone, I looked at my watch to see it was ten pm...Oops.

"I'm with the Janoskians." I said bursting into laughter as Dan and Jai started having dry sex.

"Ergh, please come home soon?" Niall asked, he sounded worried still. "Okay babe, ill get one of the boys to drop me home later." I said

"Good, I love you." I couldn't be bothered to reply so I just put the phone down and hit Dan and Jai. "You two are unbelievable." I screamed with tears of laughter. "Did he hear?" Jai asked through fits of laughter as I nodded the whole room laughed. I joined in laughing and then sat back down. I put my phone on silent so I wasn't bothered by Niall anymore. "We should do a challenge!" James said getting the camera out. All the boys looked at me unsure of whether I would do it or not. "What's wrong afraid of being beaten by a girl?" I said pushing Jai out of the way. They all came and we decided to do the Slurpee challenge.

It was disgusting, I don't like the stuff anyway and I had to drink two litres of it. Beau was sick everywhere and I finished first. The boys were really shocked by how quickly I did it, the brain freeze was hell though. I ended up screaming and jumping up and down to try and get rid of the pain. It was so funny though, the boys are literally mental and I honestly can say I love them as brothers. By the time we had finished the challenge it was like five in the morning. "Shit, I better head home, Jai can you give me a lift?" I asked and he nodded and  we got in the car. "We should do this again." He said still recovering from brain freeze I nodded, gave him a peck on the cheek and got out.

I was welcomed home by a very pissed of looking Niall...