Chapter 13: Rich

STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER VOTING CHAPTER

Hello my cool readers, this is it. I was going to wait a week, but it seemed you guys act quick. I almost welled up at the amount of you that still stuck with this story. When I started the first book, I was in a bad place, so the comments really helped me in a way you guys may never know.

But this is not the end of me.

I am writing original story (and maybe a fanfic), so please please stay tuned, for the next voting chapter since I'm going to have my loving reader vote on what they want out first.

If you have any questions. I have a whole book for it, so please ask. Don't be shy.

It was a crazy ride.

Thank you for being cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

"Stay safe, okay?" The receptionist smiled at me.

I nodded, "I won't be back here anytime soon."

I turned to see Tamaki and Haruhi, my rides home. Upon sight, Tamaki sank to the ground and screamed, " Why are all the pretty girls chopping off their pretty hair? "

"Tamaki, stop making a scene. " Haruhi snapped, " I love your hair." She smiled.

I patted my bareyl chin-length hair I created a few days ago, "Thanks, Haruhi." I replied, "Screw you, Tamaki" I snapped.

Tamaki got up with a sigh and sniffled, "We should get going then."

- - - -

I unlocked the door to my home. I stepped in, going from room to room, until I reached the room it all happened in. I unlocked it with my master key, and pushed the oak door open. I found myself standing in a stain of dried blood. It's been about a month or so since the incident, but it feels like less.

"Odia? I didn't know you-Goddamnit I thought I told Kenji to lock the door. " Kirio cursed.

I turned to face my cousins, Ranginu and Kirio.

"He did, I just unlocked it." I spoke with a sad smile, "Too lazy to clean it?" I looked at the many blood stains, "I wonder what's mine and what's his."

"Let's get you out of this room." Ranginu led me to the living room, "Nice hair."

"Nice beard. " I spoke with a chuckle.

"So...are you okay?" Kirio asked and I sighed.

----

"Odia, I-I don't want to be the one to tell you..." Kyoya sighed, "Rubro... he's dead."

My whole world stopped, and I couldn't move, "He... He and Ginata overdosed together."

All I could muster was a scream

----

"Now I am."

----

Kyoya and I sat there with my hair uneven as he snipped away trying to fix what I had done. I chopped it off on one side, purely because Kyoya moved my hand from my neck.

"Why would you try and do this?" Kyoya's voice broke, "I-Odia... I can't live without you. I can't do this without you."

I could only continue my sobbing in response, "He's gone, he was all I had! And I just-"

"You can have me." I heard the clink of metal as he put the scissors down, and I turned to face him.

His eyes were watery, and he looked so hurt, "What do you mean?"

"I mean... I love you, Odia. I always have, I always will. I never wanted to win a game, I just want to be with you. I was an idiot back then, just a teenager, a stupid teenager. I-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"You're all I have now, okay?"

----

4 years later

"I'm gonna puke on him. I'm gonna puke instead of saying I do." I panicked as I checked my princess like sweetheart neckline dress.

"No you're not." Haruhi patted me.

"I am. Oh goodness save me. I'm gonna puke and he's going to be like, 'I'm out.' And I'm gonna die alone!" I cried out.

"Odia, they might hear you-"

"I'm gonna puke on my husband!"

"Odia!"

----

I was now striding down the aisle, Kyoya looking handsome as usual with a newly ordained Honey, the website holds so many possibilities and the host club as the groomsmen, Tamaki as the best man.

Yuka was behind me as my maid of honor helped me while Ranginu and Kirio walked me down.

"Now, do you Kyo-chan take Odi-chan as your wife?"

I-"

"They both do, now kiss!"

"Renge!" I scolded.

"I do." Kyoya smiled.

"Now Odi-chan do you-"

"I do... Shit, too soon."

"Well you may now-"

"Odia, no cussing!" Kyoya scolded me.

"Fuck, I forgot. Shit I- damnit-I-uh-" I was cut off by a kiss of spearmint, and when we seperated he leant to my ear.

"See? You didn't puke." My eyes widened.

If he heard then everyone did.

"Oh yeah? This-" I held out green gum and place it in his hand, "Is yours, Kyoya."

----

The most powerful couple. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I still remain princess as my brother wished, and I do visit him often. Him and I were meant to be together in the after life, not here.

As of now, Kyoya is president of the Ootori group as he technically won the stupid game, and we live near the other former host club members.

Stupid rich people.