Chapter 12: Rehab

So on the I turned 16 a bit over a week ago whooo!

Sorry I haven't been writing,

Junior year is pretty important, so I'm trying to be a good student.

That's all.

Remeber: COMMENTS ARE MY MOTIVATION TO POSTTTT

Be cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

"There she is-WHY ARE YOU OUT OF BED?!" I jumped at the shrill voice.

I turned from the window to see Ruki as he dropped the teddy bear he had, rushing over to me.

"Goodness, Ruki, chill. The bed makes me sad." I replied, holding my heart.

"Why is there yelling?" I jumped again at the smooth voice that erupted from behind the curtain. I guess Kyoya had been sitting in the chair back there the whole time.

"Why the hell is he here?" Ruki questioned, and I shrugged.

"Don't know, don't care, and don't mind. I... I don't want to be alone right now." I whispered.

"I'm here." Ruki replied.

I scoffed, "Yeah, to drop of the bear on the floor." He shifted uncomfortably, "It's okay, you have your own responsibilities, My prince." I smiled as I curtsied, trying to mask how tired I really was.

He pulled me into a gentle hug, "I also came here to warn you-"

"Don't." I begged.

"But-"

"Does it affect the Spiders?"

"No."

"Is it about my brother?"

He shook his head.

"Then don't. I'm too tired to worry." I pleaded.

Ruki sighed, "Fine. Let me just cancel my agenda-"

I broke the hug to face him, "Hell no you're not."

"Odia, let me stay with you. I may be better company than-"

"The guy who can hear you?" Kyoya asked with an eyebrow quirked.

Ruki swallowed as I rolled my eyes, "Ruki, go." I could feel my legs starting to shake

"No." He pulled out his phone, soeaking into it to someone, "Yes, just let them know that I-"

I didn't want to do this, "As Princess Araneae of the Spiders, I order you to go to your fucking meetings."

Ruki gave me a sharp glar before sighing in defeat, "I'll be on my way shortly. I had to quickly visit a friend in the hospital. Thank you."

"Thank you." I huffed, "Now, see you later?"

He nodded as he headed out the door, "Definitely."

"Why didn't you ask me about my work?" Kyoya asked with a small smirk.

I turned to him, "Because I know your work ethic. You finished everything and took a day off, no?"

He shook his head, "A week."

"What?! Ky-Ootori that's-"

"What I chose to do, no fussing." He wagged his finger at me.

"Fine. Whatever." I huffed.