chapter 6

~~ Your POV ~~

"Uh...... Hi there!" I said to try and break the awkward situation, but failed. Everyone continued to stare, causing me to become quite irritated.

"What? Never seen a hybrid before?" I somewhat snapped, only to feel a hand placed on my shoulder.

"(Y/n), calm down." Laxus said from behind me.

"What? I am calm." I replied, removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Laxus, who is this girl?" A short old guy said while walking towards us.

"I am right here. And if you must know, it's Ly-mph!" I was cut off when someone put their hand over my mouth.

"Really? You we're going to lie again. Her name is (Y/n). She's half angel, and half demon." Laxus had said before I could of pried his hand off.

"I see. Its nice to meet you, (Y/n)." The old guy said, smiling.

"U-uh yeah......... so........ you don't mind what I am right? There aren't gonna be any problems?" I asked.

"No, of course there won't be any problems."

"Oh wow. That's a first. Most of the time there's usually problems, you know....... with me being what I am......."

"I understand. My name is Makarov Dreyar, the master of this guild. And I can certainly say that you will be accepted into this guild with open arms if you choose to join."

"Will I really be accepted though? Or are you just saying that?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly at him.

"Well...... I'm not really sure about everyone, but for the most part, I really mean it." He replied back and I sighed. I knew I really didn't have a choice. I'm pretty sure that Laxus would have made me stay either way.

"Alright. I'll join." As soon as I said that, I was tackled be a brunette.

"Yay! Now you can also be a part if the Thunder Legion, and I won't have to be the only girl in the group!" The brunette yelled happily gaining a amused chuckle from Laxus meanwhile I just wanted her off of me.

"Please Evergreen..... you're crushing me....."

"Oh! Sorry." She immediately let go and I sighed in relief.

"Well, now that you'll be joining the guild, you should probably get a guild mark from Mira." Freed said and bixlow nodded.

"Well that shouldn't be too difficult. I have the stamp right here." A very beautiful white haired woman started walking to us, and I got jealous of her looks.

"Tch. " I looked away and Laxus raised an eyebrow. The white haired woman seemed to ignore it and just kept smiling.

"Hello there! My name is Mirajane, but everyone calls me Mira."

"Hi......" I just said while slightly looking at her before Evergreen gently pushed me forward"

"Come on. Don't be like that! She's a nice person. So just let her give you the mark." Ever said and I sighed.

"Fine. I want it here." I pointed to the spot I wanted the guild mark at and she stamped me there.

"There. Now you're a member of the guild and I can keep a better eye on you." Laxus said from behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"That just makes you sound sorta like a creeper." I turned twords him and stared up at him. He just gave me a "whatever" kind of look.

"What? I'm just saying the truth." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking straight faced at him.

"OK, what ever. Lets just go get you a place to stay for a while." He turned around to walk out the guild before I got hug tackled by Evergreen.

"She can stay with me at Fairy Hills!" She shouted happily right by my ear, causing me to flinch. Laxus turned around and looked at Evergreen, then me, then back at her, then back at me.

"Is that OK with you?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Its not like I know anyone else here I can stay with, an I prefer to live with, or next to someone who knows the town when I don't."

"Then it's settled!" Evergreen shouted again and squeezed me in a death hug.

"Help! Cant breath!" I tried to gasp for air before being pulled out of her grasp.

"On second thought, she might be safer sleeping in my guest bedroom." Laxus said while holding me up by the back of my shirt.

"Can you please put me down? I feel like a midget." I calmly said.

"You are a midget!" A guy with black hair and metal piercings in his face and arms laughed as he walked by and Laxus growled slightly, causing me to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" Laxus asked.

"Why were you growling slightly when he threw a mild insult at me?"

"None of your business." He looked away and I just sighed, then wriggled around and tried to get free from his grasp. He finally put me down, and slightly shoved me gently twords the guild doors.

"Come on. Lets just go already." He walked out and I followed him until we reached a two story house. He walked up and unlocked the door, pulled me inside and shut the door. He then walked upstairs and stopped at an open door.

"Here's your bedroom and there is the bathroom. My room is just down the hall if you need me, OK?" He turned twords me and I just looked back at him.

"OK. Well, good night." I said and he turned to walk twords his room.

"Good night." He said and walked into his room. I don't care if I sound creepy or awkward, but damn........ he looks hot. I felt my face start to heat up and quickly walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and floped down on it, instantly falling asleep.

~~ To Be Continued ~~

If you like nightcore, this is one of the songs I nightcore. If you have a request for me to do a nightcore, please leave a comment of saying which song and by who, and if you want it to be sped up and have the pitch higher, or sped up and the pitch lower. And I'll make the video and put it in the next chapter.
~~ Chibi-Chan