An apple was thrown towards my head, but just before it made contact with my head I caught it in my hand crushing it in my hand. The juice from the apple soaking my hand. Mmm green apple. I turned around angry at who ever threw it coming face to face with an overly happy... Brian? No, Ryan, the Beta's son...

I shook my head at him before reaching it out to wipe the apply juice on one of the girls standing next to me. 

"Lets go", I told him, knowing the only reason he approached me was because he was to drive me to the hell hole known as school. 

He followed after me, not long before taking the lead as we winded in and out of the house trying to get out. I rolled my eyes at his back. His role as future Beta prevented him from even letting someone else take the lead despite his Alpha.

We got out the door and he guided me to one of the many beautiful cars parked in the open space outside the pack house. I raised an eyebrow at their wealth. The Beta opened the passenger door for me with a welcoming smile on his face. I glared at his face while sliding into the car. He completely ignored my piercing glare going around the car to sit in the drivers seat.

As he started the car he attempted to start a conversation with me. 

"So, how has pack life been for you so far", he asked glancing at me.

"Iv been here what? 2 days? Pack life is great! Iv seen it all." I told him sarcastically even though inside I was truly happy to be here.

"Made any friends?"

"Er some girl called Angel" I answered looking out of the window to find many cars racing past us while others trailed behind ours. 

I watched from the corner of my eyes as his cheeks began to flame, "Angel? She's nice. Shes hot. Hot digidy damn... I mean your hot too but ugh yea she's awesome, she'll do you good so stick with her", he mumbled to  me clearing his throat.

I sent him a smirk raising my eyebrow at the reaction. 

Didn't see that one coming I thought to myself.

He rolled his eyes.

"No, don't even go there" he warned.

"Too late" I told him laughing at his obvious embarrassment. 

"Whatever I don't want to hear your voice any more, shh" he told me as he switched on the radio. I smiled as 'This is Gospel' came on by Panic! At The Disco. 

"I love this song", he told me.

"Same"

We spent the rest of ride enjoying the song in silence although I knew he was dying to sing along, I probably would have already sang and finished it already, that is if it I was alone or something. Although I'm not so sure I wanna lose my bad-ass facade just yet so... That's a no.

The school building loomed into my view as Ryan turned his car into the parking lot, the school was sandwiched between the deep dark wood and a park so there weren't many resident there, so the place was frigging huge. Despite this being the first time I'll be properly going to a high school I wasn't all that scared. The building itself had about 4 floors, it was really long however with another huge gym I presumed was the gym, the huge sign gave it away. Behind the gym I could faintly make out a football field where a bunch of muddy humans and werewolves were playing. 

Wait.

Humans?

I looked around and found that my fears had just in fact been confirmed. This was a normal school. With humans. I wasn't too comfortable around humans, while most packs chose to interact with humans on a regular basis in order to blend into their lives, my experience with humans mainly revolved around me killing them. So yea, a killer trying to socialize with its prey... not so sure how i'm gonna handle this.