||Chapter 17||

Your POV.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I ran down the hallway after the conversation with my mother, my newly crafted shoes clicking along the ground as I ran. Dark had to be somewhere, somewhere close, he couldn't have gotten too far.

My eyes widen, the walls around me, seeming to spin as my body comes into contact with the floor. Almost as fast as I fell, my eyes opened. I shot up in bed, a worried Zelda sitting next to me, comfortably rubbing my back with her delicate hands. 

My body relaxes into the calm gesture and I look at her, tears almost springing to my eyes as I recall the dream I had just had. "Ze-Zelda..?" My voice was weak, tears beginning to spill as she nods and smiles. She presses a light kiss to my forehead, ruffling my nappy H/C hair with a small smile.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty, did you not sleep well?" She asked, wiping the few tears that spilled. I shook my head, allowing her to pull me into a small hug. She continued to rub my back, giving me small kisses on the forehead and telling me it was okay, just like she always does when I have a nightmare.

"Would you like to tell me about it? I could maybe help with some of the problems." I smiled, giving a small giggle. Zelda sounded like a therapist at some points when she talks like that, her having the Triforce of Wisdom sure helps though. I nod, sitting up completely, sniffling as I wiped my nose on my nightgown sleeve, earning a stern look from Zelda. Forgot that that's not princess-like.

"Ze-Zelda, I had a horrid dream. One where you died, I was in some sort of relationship with Link's dark counter part, the three of us killed Ganondorf, and- and-" I broke down into sobs once more, gaining more comforting gestures from my sister. She silently shushed me and said something I didn't expect. "We need to find Link's counterpart, him and Ganondorf are up to no good...." We both remained silent, thinking of what to do.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I know , I've been gone for forever. I've been having issues. . .

NOT MY PART!