|| Chapter 1 ||

'"Someday I'm going to be Queen, and you'll be right beside me!" A youngZelda said, a wide, goofy grin plastered on her face. She grabbed her littlesisters baby hands from under the blanket that the infant lay in. The beautifulwooden basket had special symbols carved into the sides, said to be able tobring happiness to the small being inside it. "And I'll protect you, witheverything I've got! I promise!" The future Queen had yelled, happily gigglingaway.

If only she knew of the dangerous path they both were destined towalk.'It's been 4 years since Zelda died. The tragic death had stricken everyone whohad known, and loved her. Especially her younger sister, Y/N.Y/N was now in line for the thrown, a spot dreamed of by many. If only shedidn't get it the way she did.'"Sister! I have a new song for you to try. It's absolutely bea-" The young girldidn't get to finish, for once she opened the door, the first thing she saw washer corpse.

Her once pale, milky skin is now a charred black. The beautifulblonde hair that Y/N had envied so much, was now gone. Panic swirling insidethe small girl, caused her body to turn and run out into the halls screaming,"Zelda's dead! Zelda's dead!" Pulling in guards to try and help her, somehow.'Y/N's eyes sparkled with tears as she thought of the tragedy that she herselfwent through. Seeing her once beautiful, strong sister in such a weak state.Her S/C hands ran across the rough bark of the large tree she and Zelda hadnapped under so many times before.The tree was starting to die now. No longer having all of the magical energy ithad had so long ago.

The branches falling, leaves shriveling into little balls,the bark no longer its golden brown, but now a dark black. Beautifulhyrogliphs are carved into the rotted trunk. One symbol is for strength, the next is for beauty, and the last one is willpower.All carved in by Y/N. Each symbol carefully crafted by her delicatehands. All meant to represent her great sister.The tear stained girl had begun to walk back when she saw the pond hersister was buried by.

She was buried there based on her last words.'"I want to be buried here one day, a place where everything is calm, and atpeace. Instead of the wars that happen back in our small kingdom." Zeldahad said to her younger sister years before. At age 14.'"I will always remember you." The Hyrulian princess said to her sisterstombstone, curling into the fetal position. Eventually falling asleep resting herpalm on the hard soil in which her beloved sister lays beneath.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This is story part is not mine

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆