||Chapter 16||

Your POV. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 

_*_*_Time Skip_*_*_ 

We stood on the barrier to the kingdom, from the woods. My body floods withnervousness as the three of us press on, heading towards the destination that willmost likely be our doom, but be our salvation as well. Dark's hand is wrappedaround my shaking S/C hand. Link leads us through a small shortcut he had found. 

Trudging through the small tunnel through the wall, we exit out through theother side, dusting ourselves off and hurrying back into action before anyone takesnotice of us. We all remain quiet as we creep along streets, the rays of the sunblocked by tree limbs as they shaded us, hiding us. Tree leaves crumbled and wefroze at each snap of a twig, praying that no one had heard. Faint talking could beheard up ahead, coming from the guards guarding the large doorway to my home,my kingdom."The princess has been gone for far too long..." I heard one of them mumble,making my ears perk up slightly. No one had even thought of going out to search forme, with the exception of Link.My emotions swirled in a flurry as we snuck around the guards only to have a twigsnap at the wrong time, alerting them.

 "HALT!" I heard their voices boom, a sharp sting spreading on my back. Dark lookedscared, not noticed by the guards as they turned me and Link around."oh by the light of the Goddess! The princess has returned! Along with the Hero ofTime!" The sharp stinging in my back is gone as what I now notice is a sword isremoved from my back, allowing me to turn. Dark sinks back into the shadows,leaving me and link with the guards as they usher us inside.

I'm rushed through the doors, Link being pushed else where as I'm sent to mymom's room. The wooden door standing in front of me gives me a warm feeling,knowing she's still waiting for me. The guard knocks on the door, the sound ringingthrough the hallway. Everything happens so fast, I don't even realized my mom hadme encased in a bear hug."Where d-did you go!?" She screamed at me, warm tears already soaking the tunic Ihad been given.

 I pet my mom's head, hugging back before answering."I was kidnapped, but at the same time helped by an old childhood friend." Ismiled, giggling at the confused face she gave. She used the sleeve of her dress towipe away the tears that ran down her cheeks in endless rivers, her confused facereplaced by one of understanding.She stood properly, flattening out her gown, trying to look like a queen again. Sheshooed away both guards, putting on a serious expression. 

"Where is he?" Her tone was steady, almost as if she hadn't been sobbing justmoments before. Knowing who she's talking about my previous nervousnessreturned."W-Who?" Why was I such a bad liar? Feigning innocence I tried to pretend to haveno clue what she was talking about. This only irritated her in response, she crossedher arms. 

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." She looked down at me, expecting ananswer. She was going to receive one sooner or later. I gulped, rubbing my handstogether."He disappeared somewhere when the guards took us in..." I looked down,expecting her to yell for the guards and hunt him down. I'm surprised when shewraps me back in the bear hug we had shared minutes before."Well when you find him, tell him I said thank you.." My eyes widen in shock. Shebacks away slightly, messing with my hair as she stands straight. 

Clearing her throatshe prepares to give a small little speech, signaling the guards from around the  "We shall be having a small gathering tonight! Someone find Link, and his shadow,Dark!" She smiles, and I groan hearing the words 'small gathering' meaning a largeamount of people will be flooding into the ball room later tonight  

  ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

  not my part

  ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆