|| Chapter 3 ||

Your POV. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 

My body was stiff, each muscle paralyzed. The dirt path I laid upon stained the once beautiful white garments I wore.The sound of horses galloping through the area can be heard getting closer.I'm in physical pain, something I haven't felt before in my life. I don't like it, it hurts.I remain on the ground, unmoving, as the horses close in on me. The dirt gets skidded across, hitting me as they stop. I hear men screaming, all I can do is manage out a small, "I'm here." Under my breath, hoping they heard my desperate plea.The first thing I see is my mother. She kneels down and helps me stand, the worry I saw in her eyes had crushed me. 

I feel terrible for making them all worry, for being weak.Once I'm seated on the horse we begin the trot back to our home, our kingdom.

 _*_*_Time Skip_*_*_ 

I'm standing in the restroom, staring at my reflection in the large, pond-like bath. I'm a complete mess.Scratches, bruises, and blood covered my body. My once soft H/C hair was now tangled with a mix of blood, and dirt caked inside. The once bright E/C eyes I owned were now bloodshot and dilated. My lip had split and I can see visible scab growing. Let's hope bathing will help clean all this up.  

  I step inside the warm water and sink deep under. The water feels good on my skin, I can feel some of the dried blood wash away. My scratches sting as I apply soap to them.My hair slowly untangles itself when I put in the conditioner. Looking at my reflection in the water, I see myself begin to look less dead.My body turns, causing the water to ripple a little, but I stop. The hairs on the back of my neck stand, the feeling of being watched makes itself appear. In the the reflection of the water, I'm able to see a shadow.The shadow leaves just as fast as it showed up. I was being watched. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 

Story Part not mine!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆