Chapter 8

That photo though! Ahaha enjoy the video! Double update for you awesome readers!

"Bell?"

"Oh Jezebel."

"Guys, what's wrong with Winters?"

"Sergeant?"

"Jezebel, we're gonna get out of here."

My cell is brighter than all the others, it's like they wants to torture my eyes and in the process torture the men with my condition. Heat is forced down upon me and it doesn't help my wounds at all. I bury my head in my knees and rock back and forth trying to get rid of the memories of my troops dying in front of me.

My hands are fisted and my hair is matted down. I know hydra is doing something because they're treating me me better than the other soldiers, well besides the light torture. I slide the cup of water and small dish of food into the other cells when a soldier's stomach grumbles. I know how long I may be able to last without food, it's better than it going to waste.

"They're dead." My first words spoke in the week since we were captured.

"What?" I look over at Dugan, who had been the one to respond. His eyes watch me carefully.

"They're dead, Dugan. They're all dead." I whisper loud enough for them to hear. Everything was quiet because all the men were waiting for me to speak again. Dugan reaches his hand through my cell and I crawl over let him be a source of comfort. He rubs hits hand on my lower back, below my wound and I know the clothes sent as hot as my skin.

"I know sweetpea, I know." He mumbles and I lean against the bars in exhaustion. I let him rub my back soothingly, while I let out a sigh. "The thing is, we're not. You're like our little sister..." He leans closer. "Or a lover... that's Bucky for you." He pulls back from my ear with a giddy smile. "We're here for you, no matter what." I smile softly and respond with a nod.

It's been hot and its been cold, the temperature seems to change in my body.

"Dugan?" I call.

"Mmhmm?" He hums, taking a sip from a flask he stole from a hydra soldier.

"Have you been feeling hot and cold then hot and cold?" He turns to me and I feel sweat running down my face and he looks concerned. I feel like I'm going to puke out my guts, then again it could be because I'm alien.

A door creaks open at the end of the hall and a doctor runs in. He looks to be German but for me it's easy to tell he's Swiss.

"Not that cell, she was supposed to be in the other today." He motions to me and I won't looking at him. My door opens and the hydra soldier walks in, grabbing my arm and he hisses in pain. "Her skin is hot, I'm surprised it hasn't started melting off." I notice Dugan had looked shocked at the thought, while I look at the doctor in confusion. "I'm doctor Zola." He holds out a hand and I frown, but grab it to shake. My hands were buried in my shirt because I hate having hot hands.

"Jezebel." I croak out as another cell for its opened and I'm shoved in. Hands grab for me and I watch as the doctor walks off. That was weird.

I hear multiple hisses and I look to see a majority of Barnes' troop, including Barnes, hissing in pain and holding their hands. They look at me shocked and I just raise an eyebrow.

"You're hot." I seriously could make a sarcastic comment, but it's not the time. A few men chuckle at Bucky's comment. I sit down in the middle of the cell, looking forward with unblinking eyes as I have a contest with Gabriel, which we had silently started against each other and all the guys were watching for the winner. I'm staring into his eyes and we're having a contest to see how long we can go without blinking.