Chapter 11

Hello. How are you? It's been a while... haha. I had written ahead in December and had 21 chapters done, but didn't post them. I'm putting out three today which are all unedited so bare with me and my kindle's stupid auto correct.

In the 'present'...

Bucky and Steve begin searching around the room, checking out all the weapons. I walk over and close my eyes, listening for the group outside my house. I listen to their whispering as they communicate through their ear pieces. I snap back into the world as I notice fingers snapping in front of my face.

"Jezebel?" I turn, smiling at him.

"Hello, Steve." I notice my phone begin blinking in the corner. I walk over, picking it up. "Jezebel Winters, Daily Planet." I press a button, pressing on speaker phone.

"Hey, it's Lois. I'm sorry to interrupt your day off, but Clark said to tell you about the current gathering downtown. Perry wants you to get and interview with some of the heroes began apparently Villains are gathering. He also wants to see if you can get an exclusive with Captain America and The Winter Soldier. Clark and I are trying to get an interview with the rest of the Avengers." I hear snickering and glare over at Steve and Bucky.

"Yeah sure. I'll try my best, unless there too busy being dirt bags to the other superheroes." I send another pointed glasses their way.

"Okay I'll see you there." Lois hangs up and I grab a few weapons, stuffing them somewhere. I pull out a panel of the wall and grab a Navy blue suit, sliding the professional skirt over my suit skirt. I pull on a white blouse and the Navy jacket. I pull off my boots and slide on black heels. My hair is twisted up into a professional bun. I did all that with the few seconds or takes to spin a few circles.

"Wow." I glance over at Bucky and Steve who stare at me in amazement.

"Being fast helps in times when people are in need. Though Clark is usually able to cover for me." I smile. "Let's go boys. I assume you and the skies have Either a car or flying device." I walk up the stairs. "Oh I almost forgot." I slip on a pair of black plastic glasses.

"Let's move. I'll meet you guys there and I'll be a reporter trying to get an exclusive. Balk as much as you can and if you actually don't want an interview decline me. If you do, it'll be a few basic questions. Alright." They nod and I burst into the sky with a sonic boom. It runs through the air like the sound of lightening.

***

Back in the past...

"Now give him to me." I groan in pain as it hits my head with a powerful burst.

"No. I'm going to erase Superman." The guy chuckles and looks down at Kal-el, who is surrounded by Kryptonite. "Then I'm going to erase you." The guys laughs evilly and I push myself from the ground and tackle him. A women bursts from the trees, picking up the rocks and throwing them. She picks up Kal-el.

"Take him home, away from the past. Give him to his adopted parents. Don't change the past and future." I punch the guy, speaking to the lady. I know she's not from this time. "Go!" She looks at me skeptically. "Now!" I grab a hold of the guy and haul him above me. "Don't you ever come back to the past, if I find you here I will kick you ask the way back to my planet. Got it?" He nods quickly and I shove him into a seat on the machine, setting the other guy free.

"Lois, what do you mean there's a girl like m-superman." I hear a guy speak and take off into the sky. He can't find out about me now. "Hey wait!" I hear him shout and Then a sonic blast behind me.

"Stop!" I yell, knowing he'll hear me.

"Not until I know who and what you are!" I let out a groan and speed faster, turning and speeding back. I land, housing behind a few of the guys, trying to blend in. I hear the sound of the guy hovering near the front.

"Come out, whoever you are!" He orders and I hide behind Dugan. "Don't make me find you with other means." He threatens and I narrow my eyes into slits and glare over Dugan's shoulder. It's not nice to threaten people.

"Go home, Kal-el." I yell over Dugan's shoulder.

"How do you know my name?" He shouts to the crowd looking in my direction. I remain as silent as a whistle. "Please tell me how you know me." He begs and I let out a silent sigh.

"I'm pretty sure family would know each other." I mutter, shifting on my feet. I ready myself to move. "Go now, in due the only reason you were dragged here was because I'm known in this time period." I peek back over Dugan's shoulder to see him liking at me. It's easy to see the realization on his face.

"Jezebel Winters?"

"That's me!" I peek again. "Kal/Clark, whatever you'd like to be called at the moment. I've heard of you from my parents and I know of you, but I do not personally know you at the moment. You guys need to leave, get little you to his place and Then get back to your place. Got it?" I step out behind Dugan and place my hands on my hips.

"Yes ma'am." He turns to leave and glances back at me. "You've never changed. Lois, please grab the kryptonite." He grabs Kal from her arms. "Bye, Bell." He gives into the sky and I assume they have two ships.

"Guys lets get a move on." I motion to where the road should be. "James, with me or Steve?" I turn to Bucky and he shrugs. "Alright." I nod, ignoring the faces from the soldiers as they look at me, and the space Clark Kent had just occupied, in confusion.

"Why we're you hiding from him." Dugan jogs up from behind me.

"He's from the future, traveled back to save his baby self and Then traveled back here when they found out the other guy traveled here to destroy hits baby self and I'm related to him." Everyone around me raised a confused eyebrow. "He runs traveled to safe himself from death and he's related to me." I dumb it down for them and they all nod.

***

Arriving at camp was the fun part.

"Jezebel, how are you going to do this?" I smirk at Bucky as he asks the question. In an out within a few seconds, I appear in front of them in my army uniform.

"We're going to walk in." I settle on the ground. I look at the rest of the guys. "Whatever happened on the battlefield will never happen again. Any words about me flying, spying and my backstory will not be fun for me or you and its totally unbelievable. I mean an me, alien from outer space? Psh, not possible. I know this seems like a threat, but nobody can know. Please?" Most of the men nod, some seem uncertain about me and about not telling the higher superiors. "Thank you."

I adjust my hat and we keep walking. Bucky is waking on his own now, surprisingly he's doing pretty good. He looks over at me and I turn away, embarrassed I was caught watching him.

"Sergeant Winters?" A hesitant voice asks.

"Yes?"

"Are you really an alien?"

"I don't know of any alien." I send a pointed look towards the person. He opens his mouth to protest. "No more questions... please." Suddenly shouts ring out and soldiers begin running out of tents. They line up on each side of us and I try hard to keep a straight face. Then I think about my troops and I'm immediately in a somber mood.

"Hey look, there's Sergeant Winters!" I nod to the soldier and catch Colonel Phillips gave as we meet up with him. Sir, I'm going to go to the main rent to write up a report. I'm sure Peggy and the recruiting soldiers would like to know what went on."

"Maybe she wants to hear it face to face." I hear a lovely British accent behind me and turn, only to be tracked into a hug.

Hail Hydra, Mortals!

Question: If there was a different acronym for S.H.I.E.L.D., what do you think it would be?

#Dividedwefall

Oh that Civil War super bowl game spot! That was amazing! Did anyone see the coca-cola Hulk and Ant-man commercial? That was brilliant!