1. Milz

Camila's P.O.V

It's my senior year of high school. I've never been in a relationship or had my first kiss. Yeah a couple guys have asked me out but I was never into them. One of them, is actually a really good friend to me. Shawn is nothing more than a brother to me, which is why I couldn't date him. He agreed with it as well. When I'm not hanging out with him, I'm with my best friend Dinah. She told me that you don't really need to rush to be in a relationship. She's been in a few and is over all the dumb boys.

So she's single right now, and enjoying life. I just want to experience a relationship and my first kiss this year. I wanna know what it feels like. I found this app, it's called Flames. It's a texting app to meet people. I'm trying it out later on tonight after I'm finished with my homework. Plus, Shawn is coming over. We are writing this song together. It's what we usually do, make music or just jam out. Sometimes Dinah comes over and adds a bit of her taste in it as well, which makes it much better.

***

I created my user already, 'Milz' it's a good choice cause no one knows me by that name. Everyone usually calls me Mila, Dinah calls me Walz though. It was already 8 and Shawn wasn't here yet. So I started jamming on my own, covering songs. I started learning the chords to One Direction's new song 'Perfect' it took a while, but I got the hang of it.

When I first saw you from across the room. I could tell that you were curious....

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms.
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do--to do the things, you know that we shouldn't do.
Baby, I'm perfect...Baby, I'm perfect for you

"The queen has arrived!" Dinah came in unknowingly scaring the sh-- crap outta me.

"That was beautiful Mila, was that a One Direction song?"

"Of course" she sat down next to me, and grabbed my keyboard off the bed.

"I got something up my sleeve" I placed my guitar on my lap and rested on it.

It's too hard to sleep, I got the sheets on the floor.
Nothing on me.
And I can't take it no more, it's a hundred degrees.
But just the thought of you get's me so high. So high...

As she sang that, her eyes were closed. I slow clapped, "Amazing, Dinah Jane"

"I know, I know" , "So where's Shawny Pooh"

"Ew, so first grade Dinah" we laughed and continued singing anyways. He ended up calling right after she asked.

Sorry Mila, I kinda got caught up with something.

(Bullshit) Dinah whispered. Well Shawn, you could've called me you know. I was hanging for an hour-ish but luckily Dinah came.

See, then I'm off the hook right?

Give me a good reason and then you will be.

Mother isn't feeling well again.

Okay, you're free then.

Thanks Mila, I'm really sorry though.

No-no. Just as long as Mama Mendes is okay.

I hope so too.

"Dang, you two should just date already. You already sound like a married couple"

"Ew" I smacked her thigh, "Never. We're just good friends okay"

"Friends my ass"

"Really Dinah"

"Are you a lesbian? Cause every single guy that has asked you out, you turned them down. Shawn too! And he's a really great guy"