"what happened where's Naya"

"the doctor came about 10 minutes ago, she's out of surgery and is stable but..Perrie" I pulled her face up to look at me.

"she could be brain dead but they wont know until she wakes up and that's if she wakes up" I looked at the others and could see them holding back tears but Jade just looked at me with a blank expression and if I wasn't mistaken a bit of hate in her eyes. I looked back at Perrie and tears were filling her eyes I pulled her into a hug.

"this is your fault" Jade said looking at me and then walked away. I started at her in shock. I looked at Demi and Leigh who looked as shocked as me.

"what was that about" Perrie asked

"I haven't a clue, I'll be back okay" with that I got up and followed Jade and found her stood outside.

"Jade"

"are you happy"

"what"

"you never liked Naya because you always saw her as the competition yano that's why you just walked away instead of helping" Oh My God she saw me. I managed to swallow the lump in my throat.

"I didn't realise anyone saw me"

"well I did Perrie needed you and you just walked away Naya needed you" she spat.

"she kissed Naya."

"what so that makes it okay to let Naya die"

"no...I was hurt seeing my fiancé kissing her ex fiancé I wasn't thinking okay"

"no its not okay Naya may never wake up because you were a selfish bitch and walked away when you could have helped her" she spat and walked away.

"Jade.." I said as I turned round to go after Jade

"Perrie" I felt the lump in my throat. Shit!

"how could you" she cried.

"Perrie please"

"NO!, just go"

"Perrie" I pleaded tears rolling down my face

"NOW"

"NO!, okay I get what I did was awful and selfish and unforgiveable and you have no idea how much I hate myself right but you kissed her Perrie you KISSED her and I saw it do you have any idea how much that hurt me, seeing my supposed fiancé kissing her ex fiancé who you still love"

"I NEEDED YOU JESY AND YOU WALKED AWAY YOU SAW ME BREAKING IN THE STREET AND YOU JUST TURNED THE OTHER WAY AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I KISSED HER? BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DIE AND SHE JUST MIGHT AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GLAD I DID BECAUSE WHATEVER WE HAD IS GONE THE FIREWORKS THE EXPLOSIONS EVERYTHING THAT I FEEL WITH YOU THAT I FELT WITH HER HAS GONE BECAUSE YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE NOT HER AND I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT" Perrie shouted

"Perrie I.." I was stumped for words.

"just go please I don't want to see you right now so please just go" she said and then walked away. what have I done, I collapsed on the floor crying. I managed to get up and walk away I didn't stop walking for what felt like hours until I reach the hill were we had out first kiss it was raining now and cold and I left my jacket at the hospital but I didn't care. I just sat there staring out over the town letting the tears just fall blending in with the rain. I didn't know how long I was out there until the sun started to rise I had been sat here all night and I was so cold and wet but I didn't want to move I couldn't.

"Jesy" I turned around shocked to here someone up here.

"Leigh...w-what are you doing here"

"Perrie told me what happened wanted to make sure you were okay I've been looking all night then I remember Perrie telling me about this place" she said sitting next to me.

"I fucked up Leigh I've fucked up so bad, what if Naya doesn't make it Perrie will hate me forever" I began to cry at the thought

"Naya might still make it"

"I'm sorry Leigh but I have to go, Perrie doesn't want to see me I'm gonna go stay with my mum for a bit give Perrie some space let me know if anything happens with Naya and tell Perrie if she needs me Ill be there tell her I love her with all my heart and I'm sorry" I got up and turned back to Leigh.

"can you give this to Perrie please" I said as I pulled out the little box from my pocket. I handed it to Leigh and left.

-------------------------------------------------

Oops :( ha don't hate me.....hope you enjoy it ....there gonna be more chapters then I had planned so sorry ha