Date?

Luna's POV

"Date?"

"Nope."

-----Later-----

"Hey Luna."

"Hey."

"Date?"

"No."

-----Even Later-----

"MARRY ME!!"

"Yeah, no."

"Fine. How about a date then?"

"How about no?"

-----The Next Day-----

Laurance asked me out three times yesterday. Without even trying. I mean, he's cool and all, but if he wants to take me out, he's got to at least try. If he used sentence fragments because they're shorter than sentences, I'll say no because it's shorter than yes. It's that freaking simple.

And to add to that, my power is decreasing, and I have no idea why. I think it's because of all the training that I go through each day with Garroth, but my strength never fully recovers. It's so weird. Because of this, love is not my biggest worry right now.

Garroth however, is drastically increasing in power. Soon he will be stronger than me. He has my mother's power after all.

He can fully heal a person, but he probably couldn't heal a person's sanity. Yet.

Anyway, we haven't needed to transform yet, so he doesn't know how that works.

I was walking through the town, like I do everyday. I had just visited Kawaii~Chan, and she had told me about her undying love for Dante. I ship it. I swear, I look like a totally normal person outside, but I have the strongest inner fangirl.

Anyway, I hadn't stopped to talk to anyone, except for Aphmau, who had said she was going to find some birch wood for Logan. Garroth was taking a day off to work on his magic, and he had been granted the day off. So he was in his house. Which was also the guard tower.

I stopped when I saw something.

Something awful.

A/N-- Hai!

I left a big cliffhanger in my other series so why not here too?

(Ya'll are probably like 'Damn It Ninja/Ari/Ally/Whatever you call me!!)

*evil laugh

Anyways, apologies for the short chapter, but CLIFFHANGER!!

Bai

~Ninja/Ari/Ally/Whatever you call me