Reunion

Nina's POV?

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Who are you? And when did you erase my memory?"

I sighed, "I'm your sister, Garroth. I can explain the whole story, but-"

"Sister? I don't have a sister, I-" I placed my hand in his forehead, giving him his memory back, and his eyes widened.

"L-Luna? But your hair, and-" He looked so confused. I used my magic to change me back to my normal appearance. My long wavy hair, a slightly lighter shade of blonde than his, my eyes, back to the Aqua colour that I was born with. Garroth looked at me with tears in his eyes. "But how? You died a long time ago with Mom, and-" He gasped, "Stella! Is she alive too?!" I nodded.

My name is really Lunaria, named after the Angel of the moon. It's Luna for short. I'm Garroth's twin sister, though I am the younger twin. And I will admit, I was a rebel before I left O'khasis.

'Macey's' real name is Stelina, after the Angel of the stars and the cosmos. We call her Stella for short. We adopted her when she was just a baby. And she was only two when we left home. I've raised her almost on my own.

----------

We walked through the forest. After I explained the whole running away situation, and why we took all his memories, Garroth insisted on seeing Stelina again. I had sent a magical message to her, letting her know that Garroth had found out about us, and that she could return to her normal form.

Making our way into the clearing, I saw Stella for the first time since my mother died. Her emerald green eyes shone like jewels, and her fiery red hair was so beautiful. She was definitely the girl we adopted eleven years prior.

-----After A Lot Of Catching Up-----

"Okay, so there is one more secret that we kinda didn't tell you..." I stated nervously, "Its pretty weird..." I stated nervously.

He laughed, "I just found out that my sisters that I didn't even remember were alive and well. It can't get much weirder than that."

"Okay, but, yousortahavemagicalpowersthatcouldpotentiallydestroytheuniverseifpairedwithmeandstella." I said quickly.

"Say that again?"

"You sorta have...magical powers...that could potentially destroy the universe if paired with Mine and Stella's power...no biggie..." I grinned nervously.

He blinked, "I'm sorry wha?"

"You have magical power, like us. If we teach you how to use your power, we could transform and become the Trifix. Get it?" Stella said impatiently.

Ever so slowly, he took in what we had just said. We sat in silence for what seemed like forever. Then I spoke up.

"Me and Stella are going to go get some sleep. Just, think about what we said, okay? Don't stress." I instructed Garroth, and he gave a faint nod, even though you could tell he was completely out of it.

Making our way back to my house, I noticed Laurance stop and stare for a minute. He knew right away that I was 'Nina'.

Turning around, I yelled, "Take a picture, It'll last longer!"

This caused Stella to crack up, and I even saw Laurance chuckling. He has no shame. Implied in a good way.

Once we were home, we created another invisible portal, right beside mine, and I instructed Stella to decorate it how she liked it. Then, entering my own bedroom, I lay down in my large purple bed, and fell asleep.

Garroth's POV

What? This day could not get any weirder. I found out I had sisters, who had erased my memory when I was younger, and I found out I had some ultra powerful magic in me. You can't get weirder than that. After Luna and Stella left, I left as well, going back to my home. On my way, Laurance stopped me.