Welp...That Backfired...

Laurance's POV

I walked to the top of the hill. Sure enough, there she was.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"She said she was fine. And even if something were wrong, she clearly didn't want to tell us." Garroth had told me. I was worried about Luna. She hasn't come back to the village yet, and it had been over twenty-four hours.

"Yeah, but-"

"Just...stop. I don't want her to get upset and leave because you went and got on her nerves."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll leave her alone. But don't expect me to just carry on like nothing happened." I walked off.

Okay, let's be honest. There is no. Way. I'm. Dropping. It. I am going to find Luna, and I am going to find her without Garroth knowing. And so I began my search.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

I sat down beside the one who had showed me true nobility. But with nobility comes foolishness. She is a strange one, but I really like her.

"Are you Okay?" I asked quietly, and she continued to stare out at the ocean.

"I'm fine."

"C'mon. I can tell that you're lying. Just tell me what's wrong."

She looked at me, "You know, most people I've met have dropped the subject when I told them I was fine. They didn't want to make it worse, but they were without realizing it, including Garroth. You actually care how I feel. That means a lot to me. But to answer your question, I just feel like I should have been able to protect you and Garroth better. But I failed, and you could have both died back there."

"You could have died too, Luna. I know your weakness, and that is that you don't value you own life at all. You would die, if it meant that someone else lived. Even if that person was evil. And I think that that came from the fact that you feel like nobody cares about your life, but that's a lie. Stella, I don't know her well, but I know she loves, you, and Garroth is so scared that you're just going to leave again. And me. I care for you, a lot. More than anyone I've ever known. Please don't think that nobody loves you. We do. All of Phoenix Drop loves you."

She was crying silently, still staring at the ocean, "I love you guys too, I love all of Phoenix Drop. I was just trying to protect it..."

"I know you're like, the most powerful being on earth, and you thought you could take him on, but please-"

She stood up suddenly, "Is that how you think of me?! Some selfish person who fight's battles just for the sake of fighting, and I think so highly of myself that I assume I can take on anything?! I will have you know that I am not strong because of strength. I am strong because of balance and the fact that I am enchanted royalty." She began to sob, "I was starting to like you. I was going to give you a chance and return your feelings but now I don't know if I can even look at you!" She ran off, still crying.

She left, and I have no idea where she is.

Shoot.

Garroth is going to kill me.

A/N-- Hai!

...no comment...

Wait! Does anybody know Kiki's real name? Remember how she said that everybody just called her Kiki due to her laugh. Kekekekeke.

No more comments.

...Bye...

~Ninja