Tsubaki Finds Out, But I Find Something Too

Somehow, though not surprisingly, I had been right about pain, considering I got slapped with a flying tree branch. Finally, Kei had been able to make a spike, it had just hit a tree and branches had flown, showering all of us, I had just gotten hit in the face. Now Kei was apologizing to me on his knees while I glared down at him.

“Forgive me sensei!” he begged.

“I just knew someone was going to get hurt,” I muttered.

“Please, sensei?”

“Kei, shut up!” I snapped. “I forgave you for any damages before the training even started.”

“Just wait until the other two train,” he whispered, slowly standing up.

“Shut up, Kei,” I growled before looking up at the sky. “Alright, we need to head out now or we can just camp here,” I said, looking at the Genin. “How tired is everyone?” I asked, though I was personally going to reach my limit soon. During the whole time of jumping through the trees, I never really used much chakra, just jumped and pushed off of branches.

“I’m sleepy,” Tsubaki yawned.

“I’m tired but can keep going,” Mashiro said, voice dripping with boredom.

“I still have plenty of chakra,” Kei said after a moment.

“Hmm, Tsubaki, can you keep going?” I asked.

“I can,” she said, getting up and yawning again.

“Let’s go then,” I said. I looked to Kei and lowered my voice. “If she gets too tired, carry her.”

“Yes, sensei,” he muttered.

“Right!” I called, scooping up my bag. “Let’s get going!”

We all ran through the trees, everyone keeping a discreet eye on Tsubaki as she kept yawning, though she looked alert for any danger, so I kept my focus on our surroundings before I had to stop, dropping to my knees on a branch and coughing up blood. “D-damn,” I hissed out.

“Sensei!” the Genin called.

“No time!” I shouted, flipping off the branch to avoid a kunai. I groaned. “You have got to be kidding!” I whined.

“So, they let you be a sensei?” Kisame asked.

“Yes, Fish Sticks,” they did,” I growled, wiping the blood off of my chin.

“Sensei, who are these people?”

“Itachi Uchiha and Kisame something-another,” I said.

“Or, as I like to say, Weasel and Fish Sticks. They are two members of the Akatsuki,” I said.

“Hey!” Kisame growled, sword over his shoulder as he gripped the handle. “It’s Hoshigaki!”

“Whatever, everyone just knows you as one of the seven swordsmen,” I said, waving my hand at him. “So, what are you two doing all the way out here?” I asked, pulling out my pill bottle and taking a few of them as I stood in front of my Genin.

“None of your business, Hitsuki,” Itachi said. “Why are you coughing up blood?” he asked.

“Well, Weasel, if you must know, Kaname made me sick,” I said.

“Hn.”

“Still acting like your idiot brother I see,” I murmured under my breath.

“So, where is that psychotic woman you hang around?” Kisame asked.