A New Secret to Keep

THE SEQUEL TO THE TIGRESS! ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

I was currently travelling across the desert to Sunagakure, the Village Hidden in the Sand. I was finally finished with my training, and it had taken two years. I had taken half of a year after I had trained for one to trail after the Akatsuki. I would always like some of them, to an extent, but I would also always be wanted by them, especially after I had mastered my Kekkei Genkai. The eyes of the Torasu Clan are special. Their image is cat-like in whatever color your own eyes are, which tended to be yellow, or the very rare green that I have, and even blue.

Our eyes are called the Furuime, which literally means ancient eye. It is very much like the Sharingan and Byakugan rolled into one. It can’t copy a move, though the royal family can use any move in an element, but master one. I have an affinity for water and also lightning, along with earth (because of an experiment I was put through by Orochimaru). The eye can see chakra and see the next move like a Sharingan can, also enabling its user to have heightened senses like a cat that hunts at night. This was a part of something i had discovered, hidden in the depths of the Land of Beasts

I was traveling on a tiger, since I was dead beat from carrying him. Kyo, who is my Guardian, can turn into three forms, a full grown tiger (now), a plushy tiger, or a human man that is now around fifteen years old. I saw the village come into view and I hopped down from Kyo. He stayed in his tiger form and we continued on. I had been, many a times, through Suna because I travelled past it to different destinations a lot. I am friends with Gaara, who is the Kazekage, and his siblings, along with a few others in the village.

When I walked up to the gate, the person there bowed to me respectfully, since the whole damn village knew I was a royal dignitary. “Lady Hitsuki, how are you?” he asked as I glared at him for bowing, making him gulp.

“I am just fine, how is the village and how is Gaara?” I asked.

“The Kazekage was recently captured by the Akatsuki and Lord Kankuro was recently poisoned. We have- Lady Hitsuki?” he asked, blinking. I had shot off to the Kazekage’s building and slammed open a door of the hospital room that held Kankuro in it. I saw Temari and focused solely on her, ignoring whoever she was talking to.

“Temari, what the hell happened?!!!” I yelled, causing her to turn and look at me.

“Gaara was captured and Kankuro was poisoned.”

“I got that much. I was told it was the Akatsuki. Does anyone have a trail on them yet?”

“No, why?”

“Because I am going after those bastards….who did it?”

“I don’t know, considering I just got back from visiting Konohagakure.” I had an irk mark.

I exploded with anger. “How does that help?!!!!”

“Hit…..Hitsuki?” asked a familiar voice that I hadn’t heard in a while. I turned to see a wide-eyed Kakashi. A smile broke over my face and I waved before I seemed to realize that he was real and launched myself at the man I love.

“Kakashi!!! I missed you so much!”

“She really did, girl wouldn’t shut up,” said an amused Hijuya. I turned to glare at the red-headed beauty before me. She just smirked as my face started to turn red. Kyo poofed into hot teen form and was doubled over in laughter.

“Hijuya, Kyo, I swear to Kami I will strangle you to.”

"Yeah…yeah….right…Hitsuki…HIME!” Kyo mocked me through laughter. I stood up, releasing a shocked Kakashi, not noticing Sakura and Naruto before I pounced on Kyo with a cat-like growl and grace. We wrestled until Hijuya picked us up by the scruffs of our necks.