27 unedited

I was lost in those gorgeous pools off chocolate.

One off his hands slipped from my waist and stroked the hair from my cheek that was sticking too my skin. "How can someone so small be as beautiful as you and smell so good?" He whispered more too himself.

I didn't have the voice too awnser somthing so sweet. All i could do was smile at that. He leaned down brushing his lips against mine lightly.

With that mere brush i felt the flame inside me set ablaze again. I stood up on my toes needing more. Too feel his lips molded against mine.

He smirked against my lips as i pressed myself closer too him. "Aren't you hungry for more?" He whispered against my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer. "Yes, please." I said smiling, sounding like a little girl who wants another cookie.

He growled approvingly as i nipped at his lower lip. His hand wrapped around my neck as his lips molded with mine. His tongue trailing the outline off my lips. The hand around my waist slide downwards as he lifted me up and laid me down without breaking the kiss.

I felt my pulse quicken as his tongue slipped into my mouth seacking out mine. I moaned softly into his mouth as that sweet chocolate, with a little hint off bitter, like real pure chocolate has, played with my taste buds.  The taste I've been longing for.

I whimpered when he pulled back. My eyes flicked down too his lips that were touching mine far too shortly. A smirk playing on his lips as i pouted, silently begging too come closer.

Soon it was replaced by a soft purr as his lips trailed down my jaw. His hand wrapped around my waist asif I would dissapear if he didn't hold on too me. My own inched forward taking hold off his biceps. His lips traveled down too where that hicky once was. He drew the skin between his teeth and nibbled on it, lapping his tongue against it.

Involuntarily i arched my back, inviting him closer. He took the invite too heart in sucked on the skin. My panties wet once again. With his knee he pushed my legs apart, without any resistance from me. He draped himself between my legs while releasing the patch off skin. His lips crept up the colum off my neck and i mewled when his canines pierced my skin in exactly the same spot as before.

Then the coil started too form again, with only his tongue stroking the wound close. What this man can do to me with only his tongue. I've never experienced anything like it before. The trickle off pleasure washed down me from his lips too my core.

He lifted his head and met my hazy gaze. I bit my lip feeling hungry for him too feel more off him pressed against me. His deep dark eyes glissent with amusement as he watched me silently begging him. His lips colided with mine giving me my silent riccuest. His lips were so soft and tasted like coffee flavoured chocolate.

He released my waist only too capture my hip with one hand. He pressed himself against me, making me moan as i felt his arousal pressed against my inner thigh. His other hand propped up beside me too keep him hovering over me.

His tongue started too circle mine and I mewled when i felt his hips coping the movement. My hands found there way into his hair as i lost myself at the mercy off his touch.

He shifted his hips laying his growth against the centre of my being. He reliesed my lips and brushed his nose along the colum of my neck. "Than.." i breathed feeling the spiral twisting inside me as his member assulted me below. He increased the movement and soon enough i found myself panting his name. "Than... Than.... Than... " was what my mantra was getting an octave higher every time.

He increased the movement once again while licking the colum of my neck. I held in my smal.pleading moans wanting too let it all out at once. I dove into the abiss screaming out his name in pants. "Than...a...thos."