why do I feel the need to yell?

Comenzar desde el principio

“Do I get to kill her?” I asked on the verge of bouncing up and down with all the excitement id built up

He shook his head, which for Stefan is not a good sign- I repeat is NOT a good sign “Just leave her Megan, please. You were right, for once”

And with that he blurred up stairs to his room, probably locking the door with that too.

I looked at Damon who had a stony expression all over his face; it would be hard to get anything out of him for the next hour or so.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen looking for a massive box which mama gave me when I was thirteen for my birthday, by massive I mean its shoe box size, but the amount to stuff that's inside, whew! That's a lot.

I pulled open the draw which I hid it in sometime during the thirties.

I looked through the draw and smiled when I saw it.

The little ruby, garnet and gold encrusted box which held most of my life’s works.

Yes true I live to harass Damon, but this is more than that.

This is my Momma’s magic box, where I hold most of my more complex spells and crystals.

I sighed and looked through the box until I found the little book I was searching for, it’s not just today that I've been searching for it, I've looked for it for years, but I remembered where I hid it.

“Moonstone, moonstone, moonstone” I mumbled running my fingers down the side bar where it held a list of all the crystals that had been used for magical properties.

I frowned and tossed the book down on the counter.

“UGH!”

I heard a series of footsteps come into the kitchen “What's going on, I was trying to sleep ya’ll know” from the tone of her voice I could tell she was pissed off

“Care a bit more is at stake than your beauty sleep” I grumbled at her

“Like?” Damon interrupted

“Like Mr know it all, Jeremy Gilbert’s life”

“OH hell” Caroline stated simply looking around the room

I nodded and looked at Damon, who in turn copied me “Are you thinking what I'm thinking?” I asked

He nodded “Pack your bags ladies, we’re going on a road trip”

Caroline looked startled “where are we going?”

“For a drink” me and Damon replied.

I walked up stairs and stopped to knock in Stefan’s door “Go away Megan!” he yelled

I rolled my eyes and backed away from his door before spelling it to unlock.

I walked in and looked over at my distraught brother.

“Stef, we’re going on a road trip, we’ll be back later on tonight ok?” I said quietly

He made no move to turn around “Just go I’ll be fine”

I sighed silently and walked out down the hall to my messy room, like any immortal teenager bedroom cleanliness wasn’t a priority.

I picked up a small overnight bag and tossed the essentials inside- esensials being a black dress, a pair of ankle boots, a clean pair of undies, and my hair brush and tooth brush.

I walked down stairs and headed out the door to where Damon and Caroline were waiting for me in the car.

It was completely silent on the way to Zarica’s bar (A/N: madeup place/ name)