⚫Secret 5⚫

Erza's Pov

I was running in the park with my friend Yukino. She was gonna help me put up posters around our public parks.

I was jogging/running to the poles of the nearby park

"Erza-san your running to fast!!" Yukino said as I jogged to the next park.

"Haha" I chuckled, "There is no stopping when work needs to be done" I yelled to her. "Why do you have to be so mean" she yelled

"Work needs to be done" I repeated and stopped at the next pole at the park. I looked behind me and saw Yukino on the ground.

My scarlet hair was in a high pony tail and I was wearing my running outfit.

"You said you wanted to help" I said pointing a finger at the unenergized Yukino.

"I didn't know It would be this far!" she screamed to me getting up. I sighed waiting at the pole for her to hurry up.

She had her jacket around her waist and had her running outfit. I laughed as she was still on the ground panting.

I turned to the pole and was about to put the poster on the pole but It was all of a sudden.

I looked and saw another persons hand, he pulled it back.

"Sorry" he apologized to me I just stared. "Is something wrong" he asked waving a hand in my face.

"No..." I shook my head, he nodded and walked away.

"Erza-san are you finished with that pole" I turned to see Yukino who was already standing up.

Yukino's Pov

I looked up and saw Erza talking to a guy, I stood up and waited for her to put the poster on the pole.

"Erza-san are you finished with that pole" I yelled from a distance.

She turned to me and I saw her smile "Yeah" she yelled running back to me. "Let's get some victory dessert" Erza-san said raising her hand.

I grinned "Yep"

"So what is victory dessert" I asked confused.

"Ice Cream of course"

I nodded. "Let's race there" she said walking faster.

"wait what, hold up|" I said trying to keep up.

.....

"Erza-san" I yelled, "Stop running please" I finished as she was running to the ice cream store, which was in the mall.

"Ice cream is never a time to stop" she yelled. "Are you on the Track Team, jeez" I asked running faster.

"Nope, they said I wasn't good enough" My eyes widen as i started to slow down. I stopped and panted, putting my hands to my knees.

I looked up and saw her run inside the Mall without me :(

"Sad emoji" I said, walking inside the mall's big doors in front of me.

I sighed trying to find her. It was the opening of this mall and it was crowed as hell.

I saw an guy, it was my time to ask him where she is...

I walking towards his, his back was face towards me. "Excuse me" I said tapping his shoulder.

He turned around and flashed a smile at me, it was like his teeth where shining.

"Have you seen my friend" I asked. "What does your friend look like" he asked.

I looked down "She has scarlet hair and brown-" I cut my sentence of. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"oh yea, she was wearing-" I only blinked. It was only a blink.... he was gone, literally. 

'What the Fuck' I asked myself as he was gone in a blink of a eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!

Next is gonna be three girls!!

Cana

Wendy

Millianna (did I spell her name right)

Vote

Comment

Follow