⚫Secret 2⚫

I made this book for -Mirajane-Strauss-. You should really follow her, she is nice like the real Mirajane from the anime.

//Mira//

The school day had ended and it was time for me to go to the diner.

I ran to the doorway as I tied my hair for the opening of the diner, It is called 'Cafe Hey' it is an weird name but I love to cook their and take orders .

"Mirajane, your here" I looked and saw one of the workers Jane.

"Hello Jane, I am ready to get started" I said energized.

"You can get into you work outfit in the back" she said as she ran inside.

I walked inside taking off my outfit, my phone had rang but I simply ignored it as always.

"I am ready Jane" she smiled as she gave me an pen and notepad to write down the customers orders.

I got outside to take the orders of the people out their. I felt like my breast were gonna pop out like always when I am at home doing yoga.

"How may I take your order" I asked the couple who were so cute together.

"Can I have the strawberry shake, an slice of coffee cake my lady" the girl giggled and let the boy continue "would have a slice of banana nut bread and caramel coffee" I nodded and walked away.

"Aren't they so cute" Jane said as she washed her hands, I nodded.

"I wish I could find love like that" she said blushing. I giggled at the sight that she was daydreaming about something.

I turned on the coffee machine and Mindy, another worker here, started to make the shake for the boy.

I walked towards the couple who looked like they were flirting.

"Here is your strawberry shake with an piece of coffee cake. And for the lady is an slice of banana nut bread with caramel coffee" they both thanked before chowing down their food.

I walked to an group of boys who looked quite scary.

"Morning boys, would you like to try our special, strawberry cake" one of them grinned "how about you come with us baby" he said flirting.

I have never had an boyfriend, I never tried to flirt with an guy and I am an virgin and I don't wanna lose it to scary guys.

"U-u-uh.... n-no thanks, I-I-I'm good" I stuttered.

"Why don't you leave the lady alone" I didn't even bother looking back cause as soon as he said that the boys went running away.

I turned around and saw an hot guy standing in front of me.

"I guess your name is Mirajane" he asked.

"H-h-how did you k-k-k-know" he smirked "It's on your name tag"

I looked down and it said my name "Oh that" I laughed nervously.

"Well Mira" he already gave me an nick name, wait everybody calls me that.

"I'm Laxus Dreyer" he held out his hand, I shook is and smiled "Strauss, Mirajane Strauss" He laughed as he walked away.

I sighed and walked to the door of the cafe.

"I saw you talking to 'the' Laxus Dreyer" she squealed at his name.

"Who is Laxus" I asked, all the girls who were in there that heard me say his name squealed like baby pigs.

"He is the most riches popular guy in Fairy Hills. He is in the top riches family list, Dragneel, Fullbuster, Redfox, Fernandes, Eucliffe, Cheney, Conbolt, and so many more" Jane said pouring some coffee.

"Thirsty Mira" she said handing me the coffee.

"Thanks Jane" she smiled as I gulped it down.

I saw Max ,the cashier, wiping down the counter.

"Well, do you wanna stay a little longer" Mindy said, I shook my head "Sorry I have to get home before my mom thinks I am doing something wrong" I heard them all laughed as I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment!

Follow!

Vote!

~Katie-san