Another World

*I don't own* >_<

Sakura POV

Ugh. Where am I? I opened my eyes to see... "Guys! You are OK!"

They all were already conscious. They looked at me and smiled

"Woah! Sakura-chan you had me worried! You were not waking up." Naruto told me breathing out a sigh of relief

"Y-yeah Sakura I-i am glad you are o-okay" I smiled at her

I looked at Sasuke. He was not paying any attention to us, instead he was looking ahead while frowning. That's when I observed my surroundings and gulped. "Umm guys? Where are we?" I said in a small voice.

There was a group of people wearing some kind of uniform. There also was  group of three people beside us, one of them looked unconcious. A blonde was with him and a girl with black hair was wielding two swords and she was in front of them. Kind of like protecting them.

All of the people were  rigid with fear. One man with sunken eyes who looked really worried stepped forward and asked in a loud voice "Who are you four and how did you come here?"

"We are ninjas from the Konoha, and we don't know how we came here. Believe it!" Naruto said obnoxiously loudly.

"Ninja?"

"Umm yes, now can you tell us where are we?" I said nervously. 

It's not that I was scared. By judging there chakra(which they didn't have any, kinda wierd, since even normal citizen have some) they were not powerful let alone shinobis. But the problem was the cannons. (A.N: do they have cannons in ninja world? Anyway) 

There were about a dozen cannons pointed at us.

Sasuke POV

This is bad. If we don't prove we are not a threat, they might blow us up. I narrowed my eyes. Just where are we? They didn't reply to Sakura's earlier question.

Just as someone was about to reply, we heard someone muttering "I will kill you all." 

We all tensed. My head snapped to the direction of the voice. Seems like their comrade was finally waking up. 

"Eren?" The blonde with him said looking worried. The black-haired girl also looked back to see them. Hmm so his name is Eren. 

"Huh!?" He finally snapped back to reality. "Eren!" The black-haired girl said really concerned

The blonde started asking him questions

" Eren can you move?"

"Are you back to yourself now?" What did he mean?

''Tell us everything that happened"  hn, we also want our answers

" I am sure they will understand" he said shaking him slightly. "Armin?" The person with brown hair said. Oh so his name is Armin

The crowd started murmuring "hear that? He said 'I will kill you all' "Yeah, no doubt about it. He wants to devour us all." They all were glaring at him hatefully.

I frowned 'what is going on here?' That Eren also seemed as confused as I was. 'Maybe its some misunderstanding'  

"Cadet Jeager, as well as cadet Ackerman and Arlert. Your present action is treason! What do you have to say in your defence?" Their leader said

'What? but they didn't do anything. Well maybe..I don't know. Ugh, this is so frustrating. I don't understand anything. We should plan some escape'