Homecoming

×××I don't own Naruto or AOT ×××

Sasuke POV

I saw konoha gates in front of me.Knowing Naruto, he would be screaming all over the place or preparing for a party *sigh*. 

Just as I reached the gates, two guards stopped me. I just pulled down my hood. When they recognized me they welcomed me. I just nodded

I was walking to the hokage building when someone tackled me to the ground.

"Hey get off me dobe" I said  pushing Naruto off. He is as energetic as ever

"So you finally came huh. Now!  let's go to Kakashi sensei_uuhh I mean hokage hehe" Naruto started rubbing  his neck.

" *sigh* that's where I was going dobe"

We chatted the whole way to the hokage tower, well it was mostly Naruto talking I was just nodding

When we finally arrived, Kakashi also welcomed me and gave me a hotel key where I will be staying. He told me I was free to come to  him anytime I need him.

Naruto then started dragging me out of the building. He shouted in my ear "Hey Sasuke lets go to the ichiraku's ramen! I am sure you are hungry!"

"No I have to go and unpack my stuff" sometimes he can really be annoying but he is right I AM hungry. Maybe I should go with him later...

"Oh and teme don't forget to come to the park at evening. And if you didn't come I drag you butt there personally"  I sweatdropped I knew he was planning something... 

"Hey are you coming or not"he again asked "hn"and with that I went back to my hotel room....

---Don't forget to comment and vote---