Do me a favor?

Nathan's POV

The alarm from my phone buzzed meaning we had to get up to catch our flight to L.A, but I was already awake. I couldn't sleep the whole night just thinking that Josie's dad is going to kill me when he finds out I got his daughter pregnant. I mean the man is an important business man so he wouldn't definitely do it, he'd probably get someone else to get the job done but still today may be my last day walking on this earth! Oh no! I'm so young! I didn't even get to get married or have children... Oh wait... Ok fine I didn't get to meet them! I really hope whoever kills me does it fast and not painful. Oh and he better not fuck up my face or my hair, people like this face and I like my hair.

"Josie" I whispered, slightly shaking her. Nothing

"Josie" I sang softly. Nothing

"JOSIE IM HAVING THE BABY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Josie's eyes shot oped and she jumped of the bed

"OH MY GOD! I'LL CALL AN AMBULANCE" she shouted

"Babe! I'm not even pregnant" I spit out while laughing. She shot me a death glare.

"That's not funny" she grumbled, walking into the restroom. I calmed my laughter and walked into the restroom where Josie was showering. We had no time to each take a separate shower so I joined her. I took off my boxers since that was all I was wearing. That makes me think... Thousands of girls would love to see me take these off... Right? Yeah, I think so. I stepped into the shower

"What are you doing here?" Josie asked. Ignore it Nathan ignore it.

"Just showering" I said simply grabbing my manly soaps. Must ignore. Must resist

"Couldn't you wait till I was done?" She asked. Stop Nathan, ignore it!

"We don't have time" shit I can't ignore it

I pushed her gently on the wall, kissing her. I'm a failure...

"We don't have time" Josie teased, winking at me. I groaned. I turned the warm water into cold, icy water so err... Keith will err... Go back to bed...

After our quick shower we got out and got dressed quickly and got out baggage. We grabbed Starbucks on the way to the airport, luckily it was too early for fans and paparazzi to come out so we weren't disturbed. Our flight got called so we stood up and walked towards my death... Ok I might be over reacting but still!

Jay's POV

"Jay I'm pregnant" Maiken blurted. I quickly relaxed but suddenly realized what she said.

MAIKEN IS PREGNANT!

"Who's is it?" I asked. Idiot! It's fucking yours!

"What?! IM NOT A WHORE JAY!" She yelled. Shit. Why can't I just shut up?

"Maiken I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that it's just- I can't- I mean I-" I stammered. See? I'm an idiot with words...

"I know! You never wanna see me again" Maiken sobbed

"What? Maiken! OMG that's the best news ever! We're having a baby!" I shouted realizing I'm going to be a dad!

"You aren't mad?" She sniffled. Aww she's so cute when she sniffles

"Of course not Mikie, I love you and having a baby with you doesn't sound that bad, does it? Having a little you running around" I chuckled at the thought

"Or a little Jay with a weird avatar obsession" she giggled.

"Hey! It's not an obsession" I said defensively