Happy birthday Ellie

Josie's POV

*1 week later*

Tomorrow is Ellie's birthday and me and the boys are planning a surprise party. The guys had went to Ibiza, New York, and Texas so far for the tour. Nathan wanted to stay with me and Ellie and be a 'proper dad' but I told him to go and that we would be fine. Nareesha and Kelsey were kind enough to stay with me and Ellie in L.A. When the girls met Ellie they went absolutely crazy in love with her. So I guess Ellie has 5 uncles and 3 aunts already! My dad has no idea that I have a daughter and neither does he have to find out! Justin and I are keeping the secret, I had to bribe Justin though to keep his mouth shut.

Ellie is doing great, she has no idea what we are planning for her.

"Josie where look" Kelsey said blowing a balloon and letting it go. I rolled my eyes at her silliness.

"Where should I hang these?" Nareesha asked holding up streamers.

"Everywhere" I answered frosting the fairy cakes and making sure everything was perfect. There was a knock at the door which meant the boys came back from Texas.

"Hey Nath!" I exclaimed hugging him, giving him a quick peck in the lips.

"Missed me?" He chuckled kissing me. I pulled away quickly. He frowned

"We don't have time for nonsense! C'mon you lot are going to help with the decorating" I told the guys pulling them into the living room where Kelsey and Nareesha were currently working on.

"I GOT PRESENTS!" jay yelled holding up the black trash bag full of what I believe are presents but knowing them it's probably a couple of road kill they found on their way here. Probably skinned the poor things and turned them into stuffed animals.

"Take them out of the bag and put them there" I pointed to the table that only held a couple of presents from me and the girls. Max took out the presents throwing them on the table not caring how it looked. Siva glared at him fixing the presents and making it look nice and pretty. We made sure everything was perfect for Ellie to arrive. We heard a car come in signaling Justin arrived with Ellie. I shushed everyone and handed them party poppers, silly, and confetti. The door opened and the lights turned on.

"SURPRISE!!" we roared. Ellie's expression was priceless, something you can't replace.

"All this! For me?!" Ellie exclaimed covering her mouth with her tiny hands.

"Of course sweetie anything for you" I said running over to her to give her a massive hug.

"AND WE HAVE PRESENTS!" Jay yelled. Nathan walked over to us and joined the hug. Everyone coming seconds later and joining the hug.

"Thank you all so much but you didn't have to. Having you all is enough" we all awe'd and hugged Ellie tighter.

"Alright alright let go! Can't breathe" Ellie exclaimed, we chuckled and let go of her. Ellie, Tom and Kelsey ate fairy cakes and by 'ate' I mean threw each other the fairy cakes. Jay and Nathan hogging down all the chips and dip. Siva, Nareesha and I, all talking like perfect people ;)

Justin laying in the couch texting someone. It was time to open the presents, Ellie sat down on the floor everyone handing her the presents. Ellie got 2 princess dresses, and jewelry from Siva and Nareesha. An 'I'm with the boyband' pink shirt, sparkly toms and toys from Tom and Kelsey. A turtle, a fairy dress and skittles from Jay and Maiken. Food from Justin and jewelry, clothes, shoes, and toys from me and Nathan. Ellie looked dumbfounded. Everyone chatted for a bit before going to their hotels. Nathan was staying the night. Justin went upstairs to change and went out with his friends probably not coming back until tomorrow.

"Thank you" Ellie looked at me and Nathan

"For what?" Nathan asked confused

"For being the best mommy an daddy" Ellie said smiling. A big smile plastered Nathan and I's face.

"And thank you for being the best daughter" Nathan told her.

"But I'm the only one?" Ellie asked confused.

"Well you get me right?" "unless you don't want to be the only one and want me and mummy to have one, then just tell us so we can work on it" Nathan continues winking at me. I shook my head

"Yes! Please! I want a little brother!" Ellie begged. Nathan smirked

"No!"

"Yes!" Nathan argued

"Two against one. We win!" Ellie shouted throwing her hands up in victory.

"How are baby's made anyway?" Ellie asked hugging a teddy bear Tom and Kelsey gave her. Nathan's eyes widened

"Well when someone gets really-" I was cut off by Nathan

"JOSIE!" he shouted

"Don't" he warned.

"Okie dokie then. I'm going to sleep" Ellie yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Ok goodnight" I kissed Ellie's cheek

"Sweet dreams princess" Nathan kissed her forehead. I turned off the light and hit her door.

"I think Ellie needs a little sister or brother." Nathan winked at me. I playfully hit him.

"We aren't even married" I told him

"Well we already have a child so..." Nathan winked pulling me close.

Well he does look nice... You know what happened next don't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

309 reads? You guys are mental! I love you all so much!

Just had my Language arts final! It was eeeeassssyyy! The Irish luck of Siva Kaneswaran was with me!

-Josie :) xx