Prologue

She dipped her toe into the jacuzzi before slowly lowering her body in and relaxing. New York was freezing tonight but the water was nice and hot. She helped herself to a chocolate covered strawberry on the platter beside her and leaned back farther into her jacuzzi. She didn't have long before she had to meet him at his office. It was already nearly 2 am.  

She poured herself a glass of wine and sank into the bubbles, drinking slowly as the police sirens wailed and car alarms blared on the streets below her. New York was never quiet. She put her earphones in and played Jay Z on her iphone 6.  

She sat there for 5 minutes getting lost in the music before downing the last of her wine, rising out of the jacuzzi and toweling herself dry. She took another look at the city before she went back inside her penthouse to change wrapped up in her towel.

When she got to her bedroom she removed her robe and began rubbing body oil into her chocolate skin. She slipped on a La Perla lace thong and skintight white dress. She chose a fur coat to wear over it with Louboutins. Then she spritzed herself with Chanel No. 5 before leaving her home and slipping into the night.

The lights were on in the firm, but she knew it was probably just the janitors. She parked her Audi r8 down the street like she always did and walked to the back entrance. She sent him a text and 5 minutes later, he was at the door, pulling her inside. He escorted her into the lobby, which was quiet except for the sound of her heels. He punched in the elevator button to the top floor and they were soon in his office.

The office was luxurious, with mahogany furniture, a sofa, a fireplace, a bar, and a plasma flat screen television. Behind his desk was a huge window, she opened the blinds wide because she liked watching the skyline while she was fucking him and she loved the feeling like everyone could see them. She took off her coat and he pulled her into him before jerking her back. She looked up at him wide-eyed.

"Chanel No.5?" He whispered. She turned to look at the pictures of his family on his desk. Yeah she knew his wife wore Chanel No.5, she just didn't give a fuck. She rolled her eyes and pushed him onto the sofa. She unbuckled his pants, and pulled them and his boxers down revealing his long hard dick. She slowly took every inch of it in her mouth. He began to softly moan and stroke her hair.

"Yeah baby, just like that. Ooh shiiit." He said in a low growl.  

She stopped because she didn't want him to cum yet. She rolled up her dress and slowly began to sit on his dick taking him inside of her.

Across the Building

Monica was closing the blinds to her apartment. She always forgot to close them before it got dark. She stopped in her tracks when she caught a glimpse of the office in the building across the street. It was the only office with the light still on. Damn, they were on the couch. Before she could convince herself not to she grabbed her telescope. Monica shook her head. That was the same couch his wife was on earlier today. Monica pulled a chair over to the window and sat down pulling the telescope closer.