Chapter 10: Love me or no?

As usual,it's schooling days. You went to school and saw jungkook everyday but both of you didn't talk at all. Both of you just pretend not to see each other and continue talking to your friend or just walk away as if both of you are strangers. But actually, both of you wanted to talk to each other badly.

During these few days, there's a guy in your class that keeps talking to you and cheer you up when you felt quite sad because of jungkook. His name is Chanyeol, a very humorous guy. Avril told you secretly that Chanyeol likes you but you do not think that much and just treat him as your good friend.

One day, Avril ask you out and she ask Chanyeol along too but you do not know it. You accepted Avril invitation, Chanyeol too.

Preparing for the outing:

Chanyeol POV:
" (y/n) is coming too! I must dress up nicely and keep myself neat and clean."

* apply gel to hair *

Avril POV:
" Hehe.. My plan will work! They will be together hahaha. I'm such a good friend. Helping to find opportunity to ask (y/n) out and let Chanyeol confess to her. (y/n) should thank me afterwards for helping her to find such a good partner. "

Your POV:
" I'm so lazy! I'm not in the mood too..why did I even agree to go to this outing at the first place? Wait why am I not in the mood? Because of jungkook??! No. I should stop it. Stop all my nonsense. Yes! I should go out and relax myself and forget all this negative thoughts and things. Just let me stop thinking of him.."

On the other hand,Chloe, don't even know how the hell she got the news of Avril plan (Letting you and Chanyeol be alone together),she told jungkook. " Jungkook yah, you know what? (y/n) and that Chanyeol is going out together. "

Jungkook POV:
" Chanyeol? Who? The one that's good friend with Byun Baekhyun? Park Chanyeol? "

Chloe POV:
" Yes! That's the one. They look compatible together right? So they are together huh? No wonder these few days I saw them talking to each other and laughing together! "

Jungkook ask where the both of you are going and he immediately hang up the phone.

Chloe wanted to make jungkook give up on you by telling him you and Chanyeol are going out together.

Jungkook POV:
" She...how can she...HOW CAN SHE! I can't lose her I can't! (y/n), I realize how important you are to me now, I can't lose you I can't. "

Jungkook immediately rush to the place, you and Chanyeol are going.

Chanyeol already reach the place that Avril arranged to meet with you.
You are reaching too.

Few minutes later, you've reach and saw that Chanyeol was there.

Your POV:
" Chanyeol? Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone? "

Chanyeol POV:
Thoughts in his mind: " She's so pretty. She smile at me.. I'm going to confess to her later. OMG I'm so nervous... "

" Yah.. Avril ask me to meet her. "

Your POV:
" Really? I'm meeting Avril too! Why didn't she tell me..? By the way, she's late, so insincere..she ask us out and she's late."

Just then you receive a message from Avril saying that something cropped up and she can't make it.

" Argh.. This Avril.. She say something cropped up and she's unable to make it. Such a last minute spoiler. Now what shall we do.. Shall we go home?"

Chanyeol POV:
" No. We've already came here.. Let's take a walk here alright? The scenery here is nice. "

" Sure! " you replied.

Your POV:
" Chanyeol ah, are you always so funny? You always make my day. You're like my happy pill. Cheering me up whenever I'm unhappy.."

Chanyeol POV:
" Heehee.. Speaking about it, I daren't ask you, but I'm curious...what are you sad about? "

Your POV:
" I...nothing.."

Chanyeol POV:
Thoughts in his mind: " I try to test to see if she's sad because of her boyfriend then. Hope she does not has a boyfriend..then, I'll stand a chance.."

" Is it because of love? You have a boyfriend? "

Your POV:
" I...I don't..."

Chanyeol POV:
" Since I'm your happy pills, take me by your side then. Let me be by your side. "

" Huh? What do you mean? " you replied.

Chanyeol put his hand on your shoulder after you finish your words. He pull you closer to him. You got a shocked.

Your POV:
Thoughts in your mind: " What...what is he trying to do?? "

His face got closer to you and his lips touches yours.

Suddenly, jungkook came and he punch Chanyeol face.

Chanyeol POV:
" Jungkook??? Why are you here? Why did you punch me? "

Jungkook POV:
" Don't you dare touch her! She's mine! "

Chanyeol POV:
" What?! "

Jungkook gave a punch to Chanyeol again. And Chanyeol punch back.

Chanyeol POV:
" (y/n) doesn't have boyfriend at all i know that, so if you have a crush on her you can't say she's your too! Everyone stands a chance okay! "

Jungkook reply: " WHAT? "

He punch Chanyeol and pull his shirt. " She's mine! (y/n) is mine! I'm not her boyfriend I admit but you can't touch her you can't! "

Chanyeol punch jungkook and say " you are not her boyfriend, so who give you the right to punch me and say I'm not allowed to touch her then? "

Jungkook and Chanyeol start hitting each other. And you shout " STOP! STOP IT! " But they ignore you. You try to break them away but you failed too.

Your POV:
" If the two of you aren't going to stop, I'm leaving then. Hit all you want and the two of you don't talk to me anymore! "

They stop fighting immediately.

Jungkook suddenly came to you and say "(y/n), do you love me?" If you love me, leave with me.

You don't know what to do...

///AUTHOR NOTE: Hey, so you are given a choice. WHAT WILL YOU DO? LEAVE WITH JUNGKOOK NOW? OR NO? /////