Chapter 14: I am very cold now!

-The next day-

Jungkook called you in the morning and asked you to go for a date with him and you were preparing for the outing now.

" Should I wear this? Nope? It's too formal I guess..."

" Should I wear this? Too causal.."

" What about this? HA..wait..too revealing...why did mum bought this for me? "

" What about this? EW...why did I buy this dress at the first place? It looks like a curtain. Hmm...maybe I shouldn't wear a dress? Hmm...I shall wear a jeans and a pullover..since the weather is cold these days."

You've decided what to wear and you were preparing to go out. But...

" Wait. If that's the case..Jungkook couldn't put his jacket on me when I was cold! Our date should have those Korean drama standard!! I shall change out of this then."

You've decided to wear a normal t-shirt for the date.

Jungkook was waiting downstairs with his chauffeur.

You walked to him, shivering.

" Ah..it was so cold outside.."

Jungkook POV:
" Omo, why are you shivering? Is it too cold? Why didn't you wore a jacket out? "

You suddenly thought of what happen just now..the part when you think that if you wore less warmer, Jungkook will put his jacket on you. You thought that it would be very romantic!

Your POV:
" Oh..I can't find any warmer clothes at home. "

Jungkook POV:
" But I thought you have a pink color jacket, you wore it to school a few weeks back isn't ..."

" Let's get in the car ok? "

You push him into the car before he finish his words.

Your POV:
Thoughts in your mind: " Aishh..why did jungkook become so not romantic. "

" hmm..where are we going? "
You tried to change the topic

" We are going to build a castle. "

" What?!? Castle!? " you reply in shocked.

" Yea."

" I don't understand. What? We are going to build a castle? How ? "

Jungkook put his finger on your lips.

" Shh..we are going to reach soon. You can see it for yourself later."

You've reach the destination and guess what! Do you know what Jungkook mean by building a castle?

Building a sandcastle at the beach!

LOL.

Your POV:
" So, it is to build a sandcastle? "

Jungkook POV:
" Yea. I don't know where to bring you to. I've asked taehyung for tips and he told me to bring you to the beach..and when I asked him what can we do at the beach, he said we can build sandcastle, it will be very romantic he said. "

You look at him speechless.

Your POV:
Thoughts in your mind: " He could have brought me to a better place. It was so cold and he bring me to a beach and said that we are going to build a sandcastle. What?! He could have bring me to skate and since I don't know how to skate he can hold my hand and teach me. After that I shall fall into his arm when I lose my balance. That's how drama plot goes isn't it? "

" Oh well... Alright. We shall build sandcastle. But, we don't have the equipment."

Jungkook POV:
" I'll get it from the car."

Thoughts in his mind: " Why did (y/n) look so unhappy today. Did I do something wrong? Maybe she's too cold that's why. Well, i have a blanket in my car, shall cover ourselves with that later, since I'm feeling cold too. "

Jungkook got the equipment and the two of you started building a castle.

After about 35 minutes, the two of you built a very high tower. You started to take a tree branches and write words on the sand.

" This castle was built by a couple who hopes to stay together forever. "

Jungkook facial expression changes when he saw what you have written.

Jungkook POV:
" Let's go to the next destination then....Come on let's go."

He pulled you by the hand.

Thoughts in his mind: " Forever? Will it really be forever? "