I hope tonight is the night

Tony's POV
Lil was in a car accident. I just found out that she has a broken arm but other than that she's ok. Kacey got out of the wreck with a couple of cuts.

They put a black cast on Lil's arm and then I took them home. The guys hat hit them was paying for a new car.

Lilly's POV
Tony took Kacey and I home, since I couldn't drive, I asked Tony if he could take me to Sally's for a sec. Tony said sure so Kacey and I got in Tony's car and we went to Sally's.

While we were at Sally's, I got some hair bleach, hot pink hair color, cotton candy hair color, and black hair color. I went to the counter and payed for the hair color.

Tony took us back home and I told them I was going to go do my hair. I refused to tell them what colors I got so it would be a surprise.

I grabbed the bleach and bleached all of my hair. Once my hair was blonde, I grabbed the hot pink and cotton candy pink. I started with the hot pink and had it fade to cotton candy pink.

Once the pink was faded perfectly, I grabbed the black and put some black on the roots of my hair. I washed the color out of my hair and grabbed my blow dryer.

I dried my hair and started straightening it. Once I straightened it, I teased it lightly then straightened it again. Since I didn't have any makeup on because I got out of the hospital earlier, I put on some eyeliner and mascara.

Once my makeup was done, I went to my closet and grabbed my Pierce the veil shirt, gray skinny jeans, knee high gray and black converse, and my black slouch beanie.

I got dressed and then put in spiderweb gauges. I also put on a tattoo choker and a studded belt. In my spiderbites, I put two black rings. I put my dermal In and my tongue piercing back in.

Once all of my piercings were back in, I put my converse on. After my converse were on, I put my beanie on, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.

As soon as Tony and Kacey saw me, their jaws dropped. I blushed. I went over to them and say on Kacey's lap. I took a selfie with Tony and Kacey to post on Instagram.

"Hey guys, want to go to a concert?" Tony asked. Kacey and I immediately nodded yes. Tony just laughed and told us to get in the car. I made sure I had my phone.

I had no clue what concert we were going to, all I knew is it wasn't Pierce the veil. We headed towards on of San Diegos many venues. When we got there, I could hear fans screaming.

Tony took us around to the back so we could go backstage. "Tony!!" Kellin yelled as he walked towards us. "Uncle Kellin!" I said. I ran to him and hugged him. "Heh kiddo, who's that?" He asked pointing to Kacey.

"Oh uncle Kellin that my boyfriend Kacey." I said. Kellin walked over to him and introduced himself. Kacey was shocked. I laughed. We stood on the side of the stage as Sleeping With Sirens preformed. My favorite song they preformed was "If you can't hang".

After the concert we all went out to eat. Sleeping With Sirens signed my cast. At dinner we had several conversations and Kellin even started beat boxing.

Once we got back to Tony's house Kellin and I decided to go for a walk. While we were walking Kellin and I talked about random stuff. Eventually we got tired and headed back to the house.