1 million branches and she loves everyone!

Tony's pov!!
I took lil to the hospital. I couldn't bare to see her in pain anymore. She wanted me to go with her. I did. She needed surgery so the put her to sleep and I wasn't allowed to go with her. I sat in the waiting room to hear something about lil. "Mr.perry?" The doctor asked. I stood up and so did everyone that came with us. It had been 3 hours since they took her in for surgery. "Mr.Perry Lilly is your sister." the doctor said. My jaw dropped. I was excited. The doctor told me she was out of surgery and led me to her room. Lil had cracked her femur so they put a rod in it to hold it together. She was awake when I walked into her room. "Dad!" She hollered. I decided to tell her she was my sister. "Lil your my sister!" I said. Her jaw dropped. "You can still call me dad if you want." I said. She smiled. "When can we go home dad?" Lil asked. "Whenever!" He said. "Do you have any clothes for me?" lil asked. "Of course! By the way Vic picked them out." I said. I handed lil the bag of clothes and left the room.
Lilly's pov
I grabbed the bag of clothes from Tony and he left the room. I slowly got up. I grabbed the shorts from my bag. The shorts were black and said pierce the veil across the butt. I laughed in my head. I put the shorts on then grabbed the shirt and put it on. It was a black veil brides tank top. Inside the bag was a jacket, it wasn't mine it was Tony's. I put it on anyways. I put on my maroon vans that were in the bag and then walked out of the room. Tony saw me and walked over to me. We walked out to the waiting room and got the rest of the boys. In the car Andy let me sit on his lap. His hair smelt good. Andy messed around with my hair for a little. When we got back to the house everyone was still there. It was getting late so they said bye. Eventually it was only me and Tony. "Want to watch Star Wars?" Tony asked. I nodded with a big smile on my face. Tony put the movie on and I fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter Ive been busy getting ready for school!