If you cant hang then theres the door!

Lilly's pov

The bell rang so Kacey and I grabbed our stuff and headed to the front of the school. We stood there for a few minutes waiting for Tony to pick us up. I saw Tony pull up so I nugged Kacey and pointed to Tony's black bmw. We headed towards it. When we got to the car we got in and Kacey was shocked to see my brother. "Y y you're Tony Perry!!" Kacey practically yelled. "Yep, You must be Kacey." Tony said. He nodded. "I can't believe your Lil's brother." Kacey said. I laughed. Tony told him how he adopted me and then later found out he was my brother. Kacey was surprised. We finally got back to the house and Kacey was shocked at how big it was. I giggled and led Kacey to the kitchen. We went crazy and grabbed a shit ton of snacks. Once we had a bunch of snacks we ran upstairs to my room. "Woah I love your room!!" Kacey said. "Thank you, me and Tony decorated it." I said. "I wish my house was as big and nice as this." Kacey said. That gave me an idea. "I'll be right back!" I said. I got up and ran downstairs. I found Tony sitting in the living room with the rest of the band. "Hey turtle? Can Kacey please please please stay the night?!" I asked practically begging. "Sure as long as his parents are ok with it." Tony said. "Who's this Kacey?" Jaime asked. I held up a finger, I was planning on brining Kacey down to meet them in a minute. I went to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of razzleberry peace tea and ran back upstairs. "Kacey!! Guess what!!" I hollered when I walked into my room. Kacey was sitting on my bed looking at the turtle that was painted on my wall. "Hmm what?" Kacey asked. "You can stay the night!" I said. Kacey smiled. "Yay!!" He said. I laughed and tossed him a peace tea. He smiled and said "We just met today and you already know me so well!". I was glad Kacey and I were friends. I went over to my desk and grabbed my iPod. I turned Bluetooth on and started playing music through the speakers I have in my room. I tossed the iPod to Kacey and gave him the look that said "go crazy" Almost immediately Kacey put on pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, and black veil brides. Out of nowhere I remembered I was gonna take Kacey to meet the rest of the guys. I grabbed his arm and told him to follow me. We headed downstairs and towards the living room. As soon as we stepped into the living room Kacey's eyes went wide. I walked over to the couch and sat on Vic's lap. "Jaime, Vic, And Mike this is my friend Kacey." I said. "Nice to meet you Kacey. I take it your a fan?" Vic said. Kacey nodded. We all laughed. "Hey Tony can we have pizza for dinner?" I asked. "Kacey do you want pizza?" Tony asked. "I'm fine with pizza it's awesome!" Kacey said. "I'll go order the pizza." Vic said. "Tony can I use one of your guitars?" I asked. "Yeah come with me and I'll set it up for your guys." Tony said. Kacey and I followed Tony to the music room. Tony tuned one of the guitars and plugged it into the amp. "I'm gonna go change into my pajamas real quick." I said. I ran upstairs and changed into a pierce the veil sweatshirt and sleeping with sirens shorts. I also put on w bunch of bracelets.
Kacey's pov
Lilly is soo cute. I decided to ask Tony if she could be my girlfriend. I decided to ask when Lilly went upstairs to change. "Umm Tony? I know I just met Lilly today, but it feels like ive known her for a long time. Could I ask Lilly to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "You know what Kacey you seem like a really nice guy, Go ahead." Tony said. "Thank you!" I said. I was excited. I hope Lilly would say yes. Tony handed me his guitar and said he was going back out to the living room with the guys. I started messing around on the guitar until Lilly came back downstairs. She stood in the doorway in shots and a sweatshirt. She was so pretty. I scooted over in the chair I was sitting in and patted the spot next to me. Lilly walked over and sat down next to me. "Lilly I know we just met today, but I feel like I've known you for a long time. Lilly will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Lilly looked at me with her gray blue eyes and said "Of course Kacey." I put my arm around her and hugged her. She stood up and grabbed the guitar and sat on the stool. Lilly started strumming the guitar and singing hold on till may. The guys must've heard because they came and stood by the door. I was mesmerized by Lilly's voice. I watched her as she sang. Once she had finished I clapped. All of the guys clapped too. Lilly's face turned a shade of pink as she blushed. "May I see the guitar madam?" I asked. She giggled and handed me the guitar. I started playing the tune of if you cant hang by sleeping with sirens. I sang and played the whole song for Lilly. As I finished the song the doorbell rang and we ran to get the pizza. We all devoured the pizza within minutes. Once the pizza was gone Vic ran to a room and grabbed a game for us to play.