Chapter 11

A/N: mkay let's go warning: smut smut smut and blood idk

Phil's POV

Chris crawled over to us and cocked his head. "I've..I've never done this before..." He said sitting back on top of Dan's hips.
"I'm sure we can make it work." I purred sudectivly. I took my position on top of Dan and started finding all the spots to make him squirm. Chris managed to find a senstive spot on my shoulder with his teeth and I moaned loudly arching down into Dan. Who in return growled low and deep. I slid my hand down to his pants and undid the top button, I felt Chris do the same to me. Soon all of us were left in our, now tight, boxers. It was so fucking amazing. Feeling the heat of another person and controling them while having another one doing the same to you. A shiver of pleasure ran through my body and I started panting. Dan took the hint and propped himself up onto his elbows and rammed his tounge into my mouth. I moaned at the impact. Chris was leaving bite marks all over the place while watching what Dan and I were doing. He whimpered and I rolled off of Dan to catch my breath. Chris attacked him hungrily. He was like a dog ready to please his master. I wanted in. I licked my way up his back to his neck where I then found his ear and started nimbling. He moaned, almost squeaking, and sank down farther on top of Dan. His breathing got deeper and I sucked on his ear some more. The moans from all of us came in loud bursts. I know all of our boxers were soiled at this point but I wasn't going to stop. I made the bold risk and practically tore Chris's boxers off. He yelped and the did the same to Dan. I went to take mine off then remembered. I was hiding it in there. But should I? I mean Chris seems nice and all but after this I don't think he can stay and plus Dan needs to know.
I got that weird feeling I get every time I do this. And I mean all of what happened tonight. This wasn't my first time. But this was different, I really care for Dan. The feeling rose from my stomach to my head where the butterflies were eaten by the hungry sharks who wanted blood, lots of it. I rolled off of Chris, wrapping my arm around him and dragging him with me. He yelped in suprise but didn't seem to affected by it. He was to busy feeling his member. I took the 5in. metal blade out and didn't even hesitate to slit his throat. Blood slowly trickled down as he coughed. I leaned in a licked up the drops that landed on his cheek. Dan looked at me curiously and I tossed the blade to the side and pounced on him.
"What...happened..to..Chris?." he asked in between each kiss I gave him. I moaned and lowered myself farther onto him and he forgot about the subject. I pinned his shoulder down with one hand as the other reached down and gripped his hip tightly. I felt him shiver as I placed a soft bite on his collar bone. He arched up and soon fell back down hard with the sweet release. He sighed and I kissed him. Dan's eyes fluttered shut as he smiled into my soft kiss. He was tired and crashing from being drunk. I sighed and rolled off, cuddling up next to him. The last thought in my head before I drifted off to sleep was that of him screaming as he finds Chris's bloodied body in the morning.

A/N: so ya wow that was graphic sorry idk I don't like the hole bj and stuff like that If you know what I'm talking about but I tried to kind of. Btw this is my first time every writing a three some and omg ya fun stuff next chapter up soon hopefully!