Introduce Yourself

As Jack lead [y/n] out of the basement Anti followed taking his lab coat off and putting it on a coat rack. They emerged from under the stair alcove. "I used to have a bunch of room mates but I had to force them to leave." Jack said walking through the living room. "I didn't know you forced them..." [y/n] said to herself. "I had to, once they came into play." Jack notified. "They?" [Y/n] questioned following behind. "Yeah, Anti and them," Jack said off handedly has they entered the kitchen. "I don't cook that much so don't be disappointed when you try my cooking." Jack informed before she could ask about "and them". Jack went back through the living room into a hallway. "The only other bathroom is in my room so you'll have to share. " he looked at Anti telling him to share as Anti rolled his eyes. "There are only 3 bedrooms in this house. Mine, Anti's and Dark's." Jack pointed where they were. Anti's was across the bathroom, Jacks was upstairs as he pointed there. Darks room was next to the bathroom.

"Dark?" [y/n] asked. "Darksepticeye," Anti scoffed. "I thought that Antisepticeye and Darksepticeye were the same-" [Y/n] was cut off. "Well you thought wrong." Barked Anti with a clenched jaw. "He's never home so you can have his room. " Jack said while pushing his door open. The room itself wasn't that spacious. There wasn't a light or fan and the room from what she could tell was painted black. There was a window with some broken blinds where you could see a tiny sliver of the moon through the clouds. The twin sized bed covers were thrashed about. "You can also borrow his clothes for now until we can get you proper ones." Jack said leaving the room, not acknowledging Anti at all. "If you need me just come up stairs, I'm probably gonna record something while I still have time." Jack walked away leaving Anti and [y/n] in Darks room.

"I doubt you need any sleep," Anti said leaning on the door entrance. "Yeah no thanks to you," She retorted fixing the bed. "Since you're lucid can I ask a couple of minor questions?" Anti asked as he straitened his vest. "Actually I'd rather you-" [Y/n] was cut off. "Great! Describe how you feel when-" Anti was cut off by [Y/n] pushing him out and closing the door on him. "Does he ever shut up?" She muttered to herself. "I heard that!" Anti yelled still standing there, trying to open the door as [y/n] held it closed. "Go away!" She hollered back. "SHADUP THE BOTH OF YOU I'M RECORDING!" Jack yelled from upstairs as Anti pushed the door knocking [y/n] to the floor. "Don't get cocky because you're under Jacks protection, you are still mine." Anti stood above her in a deadly low voice. [Y/n] responded by flipping him the middle finger. "Go to hell," she said equally as deadly. Anti picked her up like a rag doll and pinned her against the wall. "I didn't know you had so much fight in you," he whispered in a dark voice. Then leaned in close to her ear "it's a shame really," With that Anti left slamming the door behind him.

[Y/n] dragged herself on bed propping herself up with her arm. She sat there cross legged on the sheets. [Y/n] thought she was going to cry, instead she didn't. She stared out the window. Has she really missed more than half a year? That's the one thing that scared her the most, missing out on her life. She sighed to herself. It is possible that she's gone insane, it seems like something that would happen especially with her luck. She decided to change out of this patients outfit into something better. She didn't even have any underwear which really bothered her. She changed into a hoodie that had slits in the back for some reason, boxers, and jeans. (Which for some reason was mainly the only thing in his only drawer.) Her left arm sleeve hung almost mockingly as she quietly began contemplating her thoughts until morning.

Anti swiftly walked back to his lab. Sitting in silence for a couple of seconds then angrily swiping off everything on that desk. Throwing his chair across the room and pushing one of his desks down. Pure anger was formed. His chest puffed in and out in anger as he sat down at the other chair. He leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees then he put his fingers together in thought and concentration. He then eventually fell asleep.

The next morning [Y/n] laid there in bed, eyes still wide awake. She considered staying in her new room for the entire day but she knew it would be pointless. She swung her feet onto the floor and got up. [Y/n] made her way towards the kitchen where Jack greeted her, making eggs. "Since this is your first day actually awake here, I decided to make you something. Sorry it tastes like shit though." Jack said as he scraped two sunny side eggs onto her plate and some sausage in his starbomb tshirt and Markiplier pj pants making [Y/n] chuckle. "For real? Thanks," [Y/n] took the chair and began to dig in. The food was okay but not the best like Jack said, but she ate it anyway. "I've also put your new toothbrush and soaps in the bathroom." He mentioned offhandedly as he sat down and ate. He stretched his arm out. "I want to properly introduce myself. I'm Sean Mcloughlin. I'm [Jacks age] , living here in Athlone, Ireland." Taking his hand [Y/n] then said. " I'm [Y/n], I used to live in [y/country]. I am now [y/age]." [Y/n] said. "Really? That explains the accent." He said putting on a goofy smile. "I'll have you know that I have a great accent!" She said smiling. "Jack stop flirting you have a girlfriend," Anti reminded Jack as he came out of the stair alcove. "It's called being a fucking human being," Jack scoffed. "Hi I'm Anti, the one that chopped off your arm and sedated you for 7 months! I think I'm 25 and I love long walks on the beach!" Anti mocked as he sat down and grabbed some eggs. Jack and [Y/n] ignored Anti as he dug in. With them both sitting there [Y/n] could really tell the differences between them. Although Anti and Jack had the same face they still had the same eating style and body features. Anti's skin was slightly paler and his hair wasn't dyed. He also had greenish eyes instead of blue like Jack. "Weird." [Y/n] commented to herself.

"I have a question though," [Y/n] directed the question to Anti. "What," Anti acknowledged. "How though, how do you exist?" She asked taking big chunks from her food. Anti swallowed all that he had in his mouth. "That's something that I've been trying to draw a conclusion on. The facts are that I and Jack are both the same person and linked through physical feeling, there are more like me, and that I was an idea at first. My theory is that because so many people believe or like the idea of me existing; I am." He informed with many hand gestured.  "So, did you just show up one day?" [Y/n] asked. "Yeah pretty much." Anti said taking a bite of his eggs. "Well, I'll talk to you guys later, I'm gonna go edit a video." Jack said standing up. "I need to organize some things." Anti mentioned finishing his food. "Okay," [Y/n] said standing up and heading toward the bathroom as Jack went upstairs. Anti headed towards the stair alcove then suddenly stopped in his tracks. He looked over to where [Y/n] was going. He then began to walk to the bathroom.