"Thanks Nate." I smiled at my brother who just laughs and shakes his head at me.

                 "I'll just take two pancakes, bacon and some coffee, Eva." James says.

                 "Bra... Alpha Braxton. What would you like?" Crap I forgot you need to address them with their titles.

                 "Eggs, bacon, pancakes and strawberries is all." He says. I look over and he's glaring at his father again who's just smirking back at him.

                 I prepare them their breakfast and serve it to them. I go back for James coffee and remember Braxton never said what he'd like to drink.

                "Alph...."

                "Orange juice. If you have any." He cuts me off not even sparring my a glance.

               "Ok then."

            I go back to the table with coffee in one hand and Braxton Juice in the other.

           "Thank you Evangeline." James says. And Braxton just nods at me.

            "No problem." I said. We all talk and eat aimlessly for about 20 minutes until we hear the door bell.

              "She's hear. Everyone on their best behavior." Nate says looking at all of us while my father goes and gets the door.

       He walks back in 2 minutes later with a very old looking but pretty lady. She had long grey hair, brown eyes, a black dress on with a red cape looking coat around it.

            "I'm sorry I'm late. Time passes when you're doing a spell. But I'm here now so let's get started shall we? Everyone to the back yard please. Daniel grab some scissors, and Nathaniel some water. The rest outside please."

                 Danny and Nate came back with the scissors and water and she told us four to get into the circle she drew with white powder.

                 "Please, each of you cut a piece of your hair off and place it in this bowl. I've added some ingredients to this water and all of you must drink it. Then I can start my ritual." She said.

                  Nate cuts his first, then Danny and Alex and lastly me. We put it into the old wooden bowl and gave it back to her. Then she handed Nate the water.

                "Repeat after me. Aknuk de arow te me."

                  "Aknuk de arow te me."  Nate said and drank the water. He clutched his stomach and Danny went to go help him up but the lady stopped him.

              "Leave him. He must handle this on his own. I'm breaking the wall separating him and his wolf."

                 So we did. We watch as our brother clutches his stomach, while falling on his knees. He didn't look that much in pain because he was just groaning. He stopped 5 minutes later and the same happened between Danny and Alex.

                  Now it was my turn.

            I looked nervously at Nate and then to my father who gave me a short nod. I turned back around and looked at Nate who just smiled at me.

             "You're fine Eva. It'll only hurt for a bit." Was that suppose to help? Because it didn't.

             "Aknuk de arow te me." I drank the water and I didn't feel anything at first.

The Alphas Secret Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें