Pranksters In Trouble

Cammie's POV

      I wake up the next morning to Bex slamming the bathroom door shut. She stomps over to my bed, something wrapped in plastic gripped tightly in her hand. Is that a?... Oh God...
  "What have you done with them?" She growls fiercely. I look at her with a confused expression, but she just rolls her eyes. "Cameron Morgan, I only need these for one week a month and I brought enough with me to take me through to retirement. Why do I only have the two that I put in my school bag?"
  "Don't ask me! I'm not until next week! Ask Macey!" I exclaim, throwing off the covers and walking into the bathroom.
     I come out of the bathroom ten minutes later to find Macey and Liz sat on the bed in front of Bex. Bex is pacing the room angrily in front of them, skirt swishing from side to side.
  "I brought my own!" Macey yells.
  "I'm not ready for another 49 hours, 13 minutes, and 27 seconds" Liz says, flicking through a textbook.
  "Well, someone's had them! They don't just disappear into thin air!" Bex shouts.
  "We're not still on this, are we?" I sigh.
  "Why? Something to hide, Cameron?" Bex asks, striding over to me.
  "Cam isn't for another week" Macey says.
  "Thank you" I say to her, walking over to answer the door someone is angrily knocking on. When the door opens, an angry Tina and Samantha storm past me into the room.
  "We have been round to every single girls dorm room and none of them have them! It has to be you!" Tina yells.
  "Wait, you're both out?" I ask.
  "Not just us. The whole Junior Year of Gallagher!" Samantha screams. I grab my school bag off of my bed and stomp to the door.
  "Where are you going?" Macey asks.
  "I think we know a few people who are in need of a bit of questioning" I tell them, making my way to the food hall.

     When we get to the food hall, the doors fly open as an angry group of hormonal girls charge towards a certain table filled with certain people. When we get to the table, all the boys snigger at us while we glare at them. Zach, Grant, and Nick just seem to look a bit too happy with themselves.
  "Where are they?" I demand. Nick slaps on a confused-but-cocky expression that makes me want to punch him in the face even more.
  "Where are what?" He asks, feigning innocence. I look at Bex and Macey, seeing them nod before I move over to Zach. I grab him by the back of his collar, lift him out of his seat, and slam him face down onto the table. I smile slightly when I see Bex doing the same to Grant and Macey doing the same to Nick.
  "Okay, boys. There are two ways we can do this. The first way is you can tell us where they are and we will never speak of this again. The second way is we string you up as bait and let the other girls deal with you" I say in a sweet tone. I hear most of the boys gulp at my threat.
  "Also, if you choose option one, we won't have to take certain... privileges away from you" Bex adds. I move my lips down to Zach's ear, smiling when I hear him groan.
  "That would be a shame, wouldn't it, Zach?" I whisper flirtatiously in his ear. He closes his eyes and tries to ignore me. It's a good job we didn't need to crack those guys. Oh no. It was much easier to crack Jonas.
  "They're in our room!" Jonas blurts out. I let go of Zach with a slight shove and kiss Jonas on the cheek as I walk past.
  "Hey, Princess" I hear. I ignore the  pang in my stomach as I turn around to face Nick. "You're better than I thought" he says, impressed. I smile at him cockily.
  "Never underestimate a Gallagher Girl" I tell him before skipping off to the dorms with the girls.