"OMG I love this one its so beautiful its perfect" I smiled looking at the most perfect ring I have ever seen until i saw the price.

"oh doesnt matter lets have a look over there" I said and walked to the other section

PERRIE'S POV

I saw the ring Jesy was looking at it was really beautiful she looks so happy untill she walked away and I saw why it was rather expensive but I could see how much she loved it. When she walked away I told the women behind the counter that I wanted it making sure Jesy wouldnt see, I'll deal with the money issue after.. nothing is more important then making my girl happy. I walked over to Jesy once I bought it hiding it behind my back.

"come on theres another shop up the street we'll have a look in there" I smiled. With that we walked out the shop and up the street to the next shop. We walked past the fountain and I stopped pulling Jesy back. She looked at me confused.

"I love you Jesy so much more then I can ever say in words, before I met you I was broken and you came in my life and fixed me which I never thought anyone could do" People we starting to stop and stare but I didnt care I carried one

"you brought the old Perrie back and I never wanna be without you.. you make me whole th without you I'm nothing... I know I have already asked you this but now I can do it Properly" I saw tears forming in her eyes as I pulled the box from my pocket and got on one knee.

"Jessica Louise Nelson will you make the happiest person in the world and be my wife" I said as I opened the box showing the ring which caused Jesy to gasp.

"yes yes God yes" she shouted and cried at the same time pulled the ring out and put in on her finger then she pulled me into a hug and then pressed her lips against mine once we pulled away I noticed everyone who was walking by had stopped and was clapped.

"how did you get this Perrie it was really expensive" Jesy said as we walked and sat by the fountain

"money is nothing when it comes to you, you deserve the best and I could tell you really liked it"

"you amazing I love you so much" she smiled leaning in and kissing me.

I stood up and took Jesys hand in mine and we heading to the supermarket. Once we got everything we needed we heading home and started to unpack when the doorbell went. It was our bed I signed for it and then me and Jesy took the old bed down and started to put the new one together. Well Jesy did most of it must admit seeing her doing DIY make her look even sexier then she already did.

"are you just gonna stand there staring or you actually going to help" Jesy laughed at me.

"sorry but damn you look so sexy doing this"

"is that so"Jesy smirked standing up and walking to me.

"well if you help we can get this bed up and ready so I can do my promise that I said i would do this morning" she winked at me before coming closer putting her lips near my ear.

"and I wanna give you an extra big thank you for the ring" she whispered in her most sexist voice making me go weak at the knees I was frozen but she just walked away to finish the bed leaving me stood there. It took me a few seconds before I could move to help her...tonight is going to be insane.

We finished the bed and tidied up and headed downstairs to make a start on dinner we had about an hour before they would be here. I started cooking while Jesy went and got a shower and got dressed.

"you look so beautiful" i said as Jesy walked back into the kitchen with a light blue dress that fitted her perfectly showing a perfect amount of boob. Her hair was in a high messing bun but it look amazing she had strands of lose hair which made it look even better.

"thank you, now go get ready" she smiled giving me a quick kiss. After I got out the shower I went back into the bedroom and Just as I took the towel of to put my underwear on Jesy walked through the door.

"damn" she said walking towards me.

"shit Jesy, you scared me" i nearly shouted and I tried to get my towel of the floor but Jesy beat me to it.

"Jesy give me the towel back please"

"why you look so much better without it" she smiled chucking the towel on the bed and grabbing me by the waist and instantly crashing our lips together pushing me against the wall. She pinned my hands above my head and starting kissing my neck making me moan as taking that as her cue she found my soft spot straight away and started sucking and biting making me moan even louder. She let go of one of my hands and slowly moved it down my torso leaving Goosebumps in its wake. She then squeezed my bum before giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"come on there gonna be here soon" with that she left the room and headed downstairs. What the fuck! I could feel that I was a little wet down there and I was so turned on so I quickly got a cold shower which helped a little. I got out and quickly got dressed and did my hair and make up. I settled on my black jumpsuit I remember once Jesy said I looked really sexy in it and she wanted to rip it off me, lets she how she likes it when the shoe is on the other foot. I headed back downstairs. I know its just a meal at our house but we wanted to make a night of it I mean we are going to announce our engagement and plus its nice to dress up and have your friends around once in a while.

"what took you so l....holy fuck" Jesy said seeing me in the jumpsuit...mental high five for me...

"needed another shower" I said noticing Jesy groping at me, I poured myself a glass of wine and took a sip when the doorbell went. I bit my lip looking at Jesy knowing that it drives her crazy, I put the glass down and went to answer the door.

"hey girles come in" I smiled and let Naya Demi Leigh and Jade come in.

"JESY" I shouted, she slowly walked out from the kitchen.

"hey Jesy, you okay you look a little flustered" Leigh stated making me giggle to myself

"just a little hot in the kitchen" she said hugging the girls. We had a glass of wine and talked for a while before dinner was ready Jesy went and plated up and we carried on talking about anything and everything while we ate

---------------------------------------------
As u can see I decided to keep doing this I'm only going to do maybe 1 or 2 more chapters maybe 3 then I'm going to do a new story and Calzona one which is callie and arizona from greys anatomy :D
Anyway hope u enjoy it