"I still want to dance!"

"You can continue someday, just not tonight." I helped her to walk in and sat her on the couch.

"Why are you even with her? She's so not your type! She's just the kind of girl guys would leave. Just like Will did with his girl." Ruby slurred and giggled. Fuck. I could hear Sapphire's gasp and of fucking course, Ruby just had to continue. "Are you about too cry? Aww, Ms. Innocent here is a crybaby, do you need a tissue?" Stop it, Ruby.

"Sapphire," I tried to get to her and she put out her hand, signaling me to stop my movement.

"No, Harry, it's fine, I'll just leave." Sapphire walked towards the door and wiped her cheek before shedding another tear. Her eyes weren't glowing, she was tired. She was sad.

"Baby..."

"No. You stay here. I'll hail a cab. She needs you more than I do at this moment." She smiled, her eyes were red, more tears running down her cheeks. "Good night." She walked out, closing the door.

"I'll call you!" I screamed before turning back to Ruby.

"Harryyyyy" Ruby slurred, calling for me.

"Get some rest, Ruby." We were silent and I walked towards the fridge to get her some water in case she needed to drink.

"Change me." She smirked and I rolled my eyes, but I did it anyway. I lift her clothes and pulled down her shorts changing them into my shirt. My V-neck top showed Ruby's shoulders. She added some more tattoos.

"Sober up, I don't want to take care of you like this all night." She threw herself to the couch, groaning and stretching. "I'll get you some water."

I walked to the kitchen to pour some water for her, but I didn't go straight back. I looked at her from here. The broken her who was still had the capable of breaking me. And when I was starting to build back the pieces, she was suddenly back maybe to break me even more.

She didn't change much; only the red of her hair had faded a little. She had some more tattoos, and her eye bags grew darker. She was still alive of course when I saw her going wild at the club, but her eyes were keeping secrets. Maybe that was her other intention of coming back to me. She knew I could never resist her. No matter how much of a pain she was, I loved her. I've always been there for her. Hell, look at me now, I was even here for here.

I've always looked at her the way I did, not like other people did. She was just broken, she had nobody but me. I had nobody but her.

"Hey, why are you not inside, partying?" That was the first time I saw her. Her hazel eyes was piercing me, her striking red hair fell down reaching her collarbone. "You're too cute to be alone."

"N-no, thank you. I'm not used to this-"

"God! Who reads books at a party?" She laughed and I smiled. Not because of her offensive thought, but because of how flawless laugh. She wasn't as bad. "I'm Ruby."

Ruby. "H-Harry."

"Quit stuttering, handsome." She bit her lip, smirking and I completely forgot about my book. "Come with me, let's have some weed and get high."

I shook my head with my sudden flash back, brushing it off. I couldn't fall for her again. I have Sapphire now, my present and future. Ruby was just my painful past, and she'd better stay there.

Don't look at her. Don't stare into her eyes, they're poison.

"Kind of sober now, I still need my water, though. Any aspirin?" She asked. I nodded and walk to the couch to sit beside her. She hadn't given me any explanation, and I deserve one.

"I left for you." She started. "I left Will and my daughter for you." I gulped. Daughter? Will? This was fucked up.

"No. Why did you leave me?"

"I have a daughter. I left because I was pregnant. It was Will's. I didn't have the courage to confess to everyone and Will was pretty convincing back then. About the family and living together idea, so I left."

"But thought you left because I didn't give you the money? Ruby, you ruined-"

"I would still leave even if you gave me the money. I needed it to run away," She chuckled. "And now I'm here. I left them for you, Harry. They got nothing. Will was broke, Kelly kept crying. She kept on nagging and nagging, it was too much for me. They've been nothing but a pain in the ass for me. I just couldn't do it anymore."

"You made my last 2 years miserable, Ruby."

"And now I'm here to fix it." She took my hand, squeezing it. "I need you, Harry. I've always wanted and needed you."

"Ruby..."

"I want my old life back. I want you back, Harry." She closed the gap between us as she scooted closer. "Say it. Say you still love me."

Don't

"Harry, say you want me back. Please." She desperately pulled the collar of my shirt as I froze. I still cared about her so much, but I couldn't want her back. I had Sapphire. Don't say what she wanted you to say. "I want you back. I want us. I want old life back with you."

"Ruby, I-I can't..." I stuttered and she kept pulling my shirt, biting her lip as a tear started to run on her cheek. Fuck, not this one.

"No! You're lying! I need you. I need you. You still love me, right? Please, I came all the way just to get you back. Say you still love me." Don't you dare, Styles. She groaned as more tears came streaming down her face, and I felt something deep inside, the feeling that was long gone. The feeling I felt every time I saw her cried. Hurt.

"Please stop, Ruby. I can't." I held her hands on my shirt.

"Then lie to me."

"Wh-what?"

"Just say it. You don't have to mean it. Just say you still love me. Lie to me." She cupped my face and stare at me with pleading eyes which I could never say no to. So I did.

"I-I still l-love you." Fucking stupid, you fucking asshole.

"Please," She begged for more.

"I still love you. I want you back and I still love you. Fuck, don't make me repeat-"

Then she cut my words with her lips.

She kissed me. She kissed me hard, and she kept biting on my lower lip begging for me to kiss her back.

So I did.

The same lips that made me feel depressed for the past 2 years has came back and kissed me.
And I'm not sure if I hated or liked it. Besides, I was lying, right? This kiss didn't mean anything. Than why the fuck didn't you stop yourself from kissing her back? Fucking asshole,

Than my thoughts we cut when the light went on.

"What the fuck?!" Jermaine.