24

H a r r y

We exit the carnival in total silence. She folded her arms, I put my hands in my pockets, it was awkward and I hated it. It felt like we were back to strangers. I knew that it was my fault, but I just couldn't help it, you know? Yes, she didn't show any interest, but the way she talked to Kyle made him sure that she did. Fucking Kyle. And she didn't have to ignore my while Abby was clinging on my hair. She was supposed to include me in their stupid conversation. Right? Holy shit. What was happening to me?

"So you had a nice time there,"
I blurted out.

"I had and it was because of you."

"Oh really? It wasn't because of Kyle?" Fuck. I was being ridiculous.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, how he plays drums and invited you to the gig, which you said was lovely."
I emphasized at the end, making her roll her eyes.

"Harry, come on, I was just being polite."

"But he thought you mean it."
Tell me to stop.

"Harry, stop it, please."

"Why? Don't you want to stay here and continue your chit chat with pretty boy Kyle?"
What the fuck was going on with me? Oh yes, I forgot. I was just falling in love.

"Harry, please-"

"Oh come on, he could tell you so much more he'd write a song for you," Tell me it meant nothing.

"Stop it, harry. Don't be-"

"A song, which will be played on his next gig. The one you'd attend." Convince me that you're mine.

"You know what? Fine then. I'll stay." She stopped her steps and stood still. Fuck.

"Fine." I continued walking towards my car, slowly.

"Fine." She stayed and folded her arms below her chest.

"Fine." I continued my walk for some more until I heard her groaning.

"You're really leaving me?" She asked, shouting, and I smirked. I turned myself around and walked back to her.

That's it. Tell me you don't want me to leave. "I needed to go home and you wanted to stay."

"But I didn't actually think you'd leave me for real." Of course I wouldn't. Wouldn't even dream of it.

"Then what do you suggest for me to do?"

"Stay? I don't know."
She looked down. I knew she didn't mean it when she said it. She wanted me so stay with her. Not Kyle, not whoever. Me.

I sighed, smiling to my previous thought. "Come here. I'd never leave you."

I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Harry, I'm yours and you know it. I'm yours and yours only." Finally. There you go. So I walked closer and pull her to my chest, hugging her tightly.

"Yes. I know." I stroked the back of her head, kissing the top. "You're mine, keep that in mind"

"Well that rhymed," She giggled.

"Goddamit Sapphire, way to ruin the moment." I groaned dramatically, making her laugh. I love this playful side of her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What moment exactly?"

"The moment where I should kiss you spontaneously,"
My hands moved down to her hips then I slowly leaned in, brushing my nose to hers.

"Okay. Rewind, please?"

"Nah, I'll just go forward to the kiss."

-

We were back on the road. I was holding her hand while the other on the steering wheel, and she was staring at the night-lights through the windows, as usual. I love it how she admired all the small things in life, I could see it from her eyes. The way she traced her fingers through the books, how she looked at the stars and the morning sky. And that was just the way Sapphire is. She made everyone and everything meaningful just by the look in her eyes.

"Sing for me, Sapphire." I turned down the radio.

"What?"

"Sing for me. This time, sing because I was the one behind the song. Sing what you feel about me, about us, about what's happening." She turned to me while I kept my eyes on the road, but I kissed her hand. "Please, baby?" She nodded, and then laid her head on my shoulder.

"So we're taking the long way home cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone
I wanna get lost and drive forever with you, talking about nothing, yeah, whatever, baby, So we're taking the long way home tonight..."

She just started but her voice never ceased to send the chills down my spine everytime she sings. She was surreal for me. She was my dream come true.

"Hitting every red light, Kissing at the stop signs, darling Green Day's on the radio... And everything is alright, now we're turning off the headlights, darling. We're just taking it slow,"

Her thoughts were all I see, I swear I was losing my mind. I doubt that this was all too early but everything about her just made sense. One thing for sure was that she faded my pain away.

"We're taking the long way home."

With that, I suddenly swerved my car to the side of the road then I kissed her passionately.

-

Unplanned make out sessions are always the best. It was never awkward when we're done. I didn't continue driving just yet, I was enjoying the moment. We were breathless, and I swear her after make out look was hot as hell. It was hard not to stare.

"What are you doing?" She asked with her breathing hard.

"Admiring you."
I was, though. Her hair was messy, her lips swollen, the left side of her shirt slip down showing her bare shoulder, and I added one new purple lovebite on her neck. I swear I was going to kiss her again.

"Can't you do it later? It's quite late already." She laughed

"I can do it later. I can do it now. I can and will do it forever."

She had no idea how gorgeous she was right now. So I ignored her and caressed her cheeks.

"Are you done now?"

"Nope. Probably never will be done admiring you."

She looked down and I laughed at her cuteness. She was unbelievable, still being all shy everytime I complimented her. She made every time just like the first time. "Come here. Give me a kiss." I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Drive, Harry!"

"Just one lit-" Then she cut me by kissing me. Hard.

Fuck yeah, unplanned makeout sesion number two.

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys would like to vote it & share it!! Keep reading and please don't be a silent readers :))))