32

H a r r y

Sapphire: Done in an hour. Pick me up?

My phone buzzed and I swear I get more nervous. Fuck. No stepping back this time. I love her. I fucking love her. I couldn't help it anymore. I'm saying it. I'd admit how crazy I am about her. 1 more hour.

Harry: See u, babyyy. x

I'd buy her flowers first, this time not for an apology, but for love. Then I'd buy her a fucking cup of latte because she loved to have it after work. Damn, I really was in love. As I was about to grab my coat, I found my camera and remembered I haven't seen the videos I took yet. So I pulled out the memory card out and put it on my laptop.

I still have an hour.

"Yes! Come here, baby!" "Hi Banjo!"

"I woof you already, Banjo." "Say hi to Banjo, babe,"

The love she had for everything was priceless. This was what I love about her the most. How se was full of life. Despite how the past had broken her, she still made life worth living. She made my life worth living.

"Aah! A photo booth!"

"Don't just stand there, dance with me, fancy pants!"

"I think you've had enough of me in there,"

Fuck. How could I ever get enough get enough of her? I mean look at her. Look at the way her hips swayed when she dance. Look at how she threw her arms and move those legs. Look at how perfect she was when she spun her body around.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Did we just film out makeout session?"

Her hair was messy, her lips were swollen pink, and she was breathless. She was tremendously beautiful.

I was getting more and more addicted to her, so I continue to scanned all the memories from yesterday into this computer. I selected one photo of her with her strawberry milkshake. She was laughing while she held her drink. Her hair was messy because of the wind.

Then I selected a video of her when I was walking behind her and holding her right hand.

Another video when she was talking to Mira, an old lady who sold cheap jewelry, I remember when Mira said, "You're so lucky you get to love her, she is as worthy as a Sapphire." Then Sapphire laughed and hugs the lady. Suddenly she ran to me, and her body hindered my camera because she pecked me surprisingly.

But it all ruined when I look at the time. 4.03 PM.

Fuck. Combining all the videos of her probably addicted me, I lost track of time. She finished an hour ago. She was probably waiting for me. Or not? She better not went home with fucking Kyle. Then I rushed out of my apartment, not forgetting my first intention. I had to tell her I love her.

"I love you, Sapphire." I said to myself as I drove to the florist, already getting used to say the words and how wonderful it rhymed with her name at the end. I bought different kind of flowers in one bouquet. Roses, lilies, sunflowers, lilacs, tulips, well shit. I didn't realize I was this eager.

And when I hopped out from my car to enter the coffee shop, I was greeted by some view from the window.

Surprise, surprise.

Fucking Kyle was wrapping his hand around Sapphire's shoulder, and again, they were laughing. I wanted to tell her how I really feel, and this is what I got? So much for a confession, goddamit. I wasted no time looking at their quality time, so I stormed into coffee shop. "Sapphire!" I rushed to their table, and she flinched when she heard me. "What are you doing here?"

"H-hi Harry, I was-"

"And why are you with him?"

"Harry, turn down your voice a little bit, you're mak-"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Calm down, mate. Don't spat at your girl like that," Fucking hello to you too, Kyle.

"Shut up, I wasn't talking to you." I glared at him.

So I pulled Sapphire's hand to get out of here immediately. "Harry, let go, you're hurting me." She said and I ignored until we really got out towards my car.

"Why did you spat at him?" She forcedly pulled her hand out from my grip and I widened my eyes.

"I spat at him? Why are you even here with him outside work?"

"What am I not allowed to have friends now?"

"Fuck. You know I don't trust you around him. But again you have to-"

"So after our talk, you never really trusted me?" Shit, girls could be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

"I didn't fucking say that. I said I never trusted you around him."

"Are you even for real right now? Harry, I waited for like one and a half hour for you, and you didn't show up. Where the hell were you?"

"That isn't the best excuse to spend time with him!"

"Where the hell were you? Answer me."

"I was just at my room-"

"So you forgot? You fell asleep?" No. I was fucking lost in you and your fucking beauty and how fucking hot you were when you kissed me. Oh, and I fucking love you.

"No! Fuck, I was just thinking, and I lost track of time, and-"

"You didn't even pick up my calls! I was going to tell you that Kyle asked me to just wait here, but you were too busy sleeping!"

"I just-"

"-You just what?"

"It's you!"

"What about me?"

"It's you! I'm falling for you, Sapphire. What I wasn't sleeping, I was just overwhelmed because I found our videos and I thought I couldn't get through this anymore. I wanted you to be mine, officially. So I bought you fucking flowers and I wanted to bought you your favorite cup of coffee and then I'd tell you... That I'm... fuck, Sapphire, I just want to tell you that I fucking love-"

"Harry?" Then I heard a voice calling me.

I stopped my confession, trying to process it. Sapphire stepped closer, wanting me to continue as I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to look behind.

"Harry, is that you?" Fuck. No, it couldn't be real. She didn't get to creep on my mind again. She was gone.

"Harry!" That was the voice I've been waiting to hear from the girl that I've been waiting for. The girl I loved. Who was long gone, leaving me without any trace but just a note? This couldn't be real, after all this time she chose to show up now, at this moment. I kept wishing it wasn't real until I finally dare to look behind me.

There she stood raising her brow with her same striking red hair and piercing eyes.

"Ruby?"