Chapter 34

*CAITIE’S POV*
*MONDAY NIGHT RAW*
It was a cloudy rainy day as I made my way into the arena. DJ had found out that I had left last night and had made me pay but after seeing Dean last night, I had a new bit of confidence. Dean was right. I shouldn’t have given up love for this, I thought as I pushed my sunglasses up on my nose. I had a plan though. DJ wouldn’t have control over me for much longer. I was a strong woman and I deserved to be treated better than this.
I walked into the women’s locker room and began getting my gear on for tonight’s show. I was relieved that I was the only one in here. I took my sunglasses off and took a look at the horrible black eye. I felt an anger start to brew inside of me. I was done with this. I had made a terrible decision to go back to DJ but tonight I would get my revenge.
The door to the locker room suddenly opened and I began to panic. I didn’t have time to put my shades back on so I quickly turned away from the person who had come in. “Caitie?” it was Charlotte. “I haven’t hardly seen you lately. How are you?”
I slowly turned, giving Charlotte a full view of how I was. She gasped. “Caitie, this isn’t acceptable. You need to tell Triple H and Stephanie.”
I shooed her hand away from my face. “I’m fine. I’ve got a plan,” I replied.
“Caitie, I’m serious, you need to-“
I cut Charlotte off. “I said I have a plan, ok? After my plan is fulfilled, everyone will know what kind of a scumbag DJ really is.” I sighed and turned away. “I just hope Dean will forgive me for what I’ve done to him.”
Charlotte placed her hand on my shoulder but I heard his music hit and I quickly turned to the tv that was playing in the room. “I have to go,” I said as I grabbed my sunglasses and hat. I slipped them on quickly as I ran down the hallway to the curtain. I watched in anticipation as DJ went to the ring for his match…
*DEAN’S POV*
I sat with Roman in the locker room. We were watching the matches. I clenched my fists as I watched DJ head to the ring for his match. It was all his fault and if I wasn’t under contract, I would kill him for what he has done to Caitie. No matter how badly I wanted to hate her for what she has put me through, I couldn’t. I loved her too much. She was my angel, my light in this crazy dark world.
I looked away from the tv as the door flew open and Charlotte rushed in. Roman immediately stood to try to comfort Charlotte and find out was wrong but Charlotte pushed him out of the way and marched up to me.
“Dean, Caitie is about to go do something crazy and stupid. You have to stop her before she gets hurt,” Charlotte said trying to catch her breath.
I looked at her completely clueless. “why? She don’t love me so why should I care,” I replied.
Charlotte threw her hands up in the air. “You’re an idiot! He clearly brainwashed her to say that. Now, she’s going for revenge after he gave her a black eye and a massive cut on her forehead last night!”
I jumped to my feet. She didn’t have a black eye when I seen her last night. “what!” I yelled. He was dead.
My thoughts were cut short as Caitie’s music filled the arena and she ran to the ring with a kendo stick. She had one of my baseball hats on and a pair of sunglasses. She jumped in the ring as Cesaro rolled out. As DJ turned around, Caitie began laying into him with the kendo stick.
“Shit!” I yelled as I pushed past Roman and Charlotte and began running down the hall. I caught a glimpse of DJ grabbing the kendo stick from Caitie and breaking it in half as he turned his attention to her. I pushed my body harder to make it to the curtain in time. I had to save her. I wouldn’t let him hurt her again.
I grabbed a chair on my way through the curtain as they played my music. DJ had a hold of Caitie’s arm and had his raised to hit her when I jumped in the ring and brought the chair down hard on his back. He let go of her and dropped to his knees. I continued my assault on DJ until he didn’t try to get back up again.
“Give me a microphone,” I yelled at a crew member.
I grabbed it from his hand and began pacing. “I have some news for the WWE universe, this man right here, is not the saint everyone seems to think he is. You see this man is a scumbag who used black mail to take my queen away from me.” I motioned for Caitie to stand next to me. “this man is a monster that needs to be put away and I’m going to show you Why.”
I handed Caitie the microphone. I could tell she was shaking and I whispered to her to trust me. I carefully removed her hat and glasses and turned her around for the world to see. I let everyone soak in what had happened to her. “Abuse is not ok and I promise you DJ, if you ever come near my queen again, I will make you pay,” I said. I threw the microphone down on the mat and grabbed Caitie’s hand.
I led her from the ring and the destruction we had caused. I led her up the ramp as security and medics made their way to the ring to escort DJ away. Once we were through the curtain, I spun her around and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her with as much passion as I could. Having her back in my arms felt perfect. It felt right.
I pulled away. “we are one crazy mess, you know that?”
She smiled up at me but it slowly drifted away. “I’m so sorry, Dean. He made me..”
I pressed my lips to hers once more. “I understand and you can tell me later. I think Triple H and Stephanie want to talk,” I replied as I watched the power couple walk up to us.
They asked Caitie and I a million questions and informed us that DJ was no longer with WWE. Caitie was asked to fill out a police report to put DJ away for a long time. At her request, I accompanied Caitie to the police station and when she was done, we headed back to the hotel.
I carried her bags into my room which was a complete mess but I didn’t care. I had my woman back. I set down Caitie’s bag and turned to her. I rubbed the back of my neck. “uh, sorry about the mess…I…ummm…” I was a bit embarrassed about all the empty beer bottles and cans that littered the room.
Caitie just smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Thank you, Dean, for saving me tonight,” she said.
I smiled back at her in response. “Caitie, when I asked you to marry me, I told you I would protect you. I never should have let you leave me in the first place so I should be the one apologizing for what he did to you. I don’t know what he said to you to make you want to leave but I do know that I love you and you are safe with me again.”
Caitie smiled. “I love you too, Dean.”
I leaned in and kissed her. I had missed her lips on mine so badly. I felt a hunger start to brew as I laid Caitie back on the bed. I gently lifted her shirt over her head and examined the body that I had missed so greatly these last few weeks. I began kissing my way down her body. Tonight I wasn’t just going to have sex with Caitie, I was going to make love to her. I was going to show her how much I appreciated her and show how she should be treated. I was going to show her how I planned on treating her for the rest of my life.

I heard Caitie moan my name as I edged closer to her pants. This woman was my life and I would fight any demons that would place themselves in our path as long as I still had her at the end of the day…

*ok I got a bit of writers cramp lol I've been writing so much on this story the past couple days. I hope you all are enjoying it! I'm going to be taking a couple days break from writing. I should have the next chapter up next week. Have a good weekend!*